Sun, Sep 22, 3:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Clothing conformity

rcraighead ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 11:02 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 3:43 AM

Hi, I'm new to this forum and to Poser so I appreciate your patience. I reduced the breast size of the figure (JessicaHiRes, v6) and am unable to conform the shirt to the new breast size (stock "shirt sleeveless conforming"). It takes on the correct position, but not the correct breast size. There are no "breast morph" options for the shirt chest part. How do I re-size the shirt to match the figure? Thanks, Ray

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 11:13 AM
Site Admin

Use the Tailor (if yu have it) to transfer the breast morph to the shirt.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Jules53757 ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 11:57 AM

You can play a little bit around with scale and magnets (they are not only helpfull to increase the breastsize)

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Letterworks ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 12:19 PM

rcraighead the above posts are right. Unless the clothing item has matching morphs there you are limited in your ways to make the shirt fit the new breast size. Your best option would be to purchase either the Wardrobe Wizard or the Tailor, especially if you plan to make many more cutom morphs. Secondly you can try Poser's magnets, a bit tricky at first but I've seen others do some pretty excellt stuff with them. Or you can try to modify the shirt in the Cloth room Check the board here and you should find some information on that technique. mike

Letterworks ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 12:19 PM

rcraighead the above posts are right. Unless the clothing item has matching morphs there you are limited in your ways to make the shirt fit the new breast size. Your best option would be to purchase either the Wardrobe Wizard or the Tailor, especially if you plan to make many more cutom morphs. Secondly you can try Poser's magnets, a bit tricky at first but I've seen others do some pretty excellt stuff with them. Or you can try to modify the shirt in the Cloth room Check the board here and you should find some information on that technique. mike

bobhobz ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 5:25 PM

Hello all, I've been using Poser for several years and I still can't figure out an ideal way to make clothing fit the figure perfectly so it doesn't look so fake and awkward. I'm thinking it might be better to just render the figures nude and paint the clothes on them in PhotoShop or Corel Paint. I'd get things done twice as fast and probably look a lot more realistic. I have Poser 6 and I put a skirt on Jessie as she sits crosslegged in a chair. I can't get that damned skirt to lay properly to save my life.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.