Sun, Oct 6, 9:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Searching for a ballet bar...

webmaster421 ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2006 at 10:09 AM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 4:55 AM

Hi all, I am looking for a wall bar, the kind that ballet dancers use. Anyone happen to know if there is one out there in the 3D world by chance? I have searched high and low, but to no avail. I could swear I saw one somewhere? Thanks so much and best regards...

burntime ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2006 at 10:56 AM · edited Tue, 31 January 2006 at 11:03 AM

I think Sams3d had a free dance studio, complete with mirrored wall and bar, but they are having a reorginisation of sorts at currently, and i dont know if they have any freebies available at the moment. other than that can't think of one, sorry!

Message edited on: 01/31/2006 11:03

webmaster421 ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2006 at 12:05 PM

Thanks burntime! I knew I had seen one somewhere! Luckily, I had downlaoded it when it was available. I just didn't realize that it was buried in 50 gigs of Poser stuff, but I found it! Yea!!! Thanks again! :-D

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2006 at 2:22 PM

Did you find it webmaster....if you need another one and can't find it let me know and I will put it up for you again. Sharen

webmaster421 ( ) posted Wed, 01 February 2006 at 9:23 AM

Thanks so much Sharen! It's very kind of you to post here and offer to get it to me - Yes, I did find it, [downloaded it from your site a while back], and I'm playing with it now. It's a wonderful prop! Thanks again!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.