Tue, Oct 22, 3:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Free lights at new site and Sketch Renders coming

Don ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2001 at 1:24 AM · edited Sun, 20 October 2024 at 8:52 PM

Attached Link: http://Cyber-Fyber.bbay.com

file_157694.JPG

Download a set of 20 Poser studio lights at my new site. Offered now are Brights, Metalics, Neons, and Neutrals. Get info there about my new Sketch Render Preset s, featuring 70 different styles. 3Don

Xena ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2001 at 1:36 AM

Thank you Don, I'm always on the lookout for great lights :) There does seem to be a problem with your download page though...some of the pictures are sitting on top of the text. By the looks of it you've used layers? I managed to download the lights anyway, so it's not a problem in that area :) Cheers, Xena

robert.sharkey ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2001 at 4:42 AM

Thanks much for sharing them, there's a really open field because there where not much posted yet. Thanks again. SHARKEY

Poppi ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2001 at 7:38 AM

Just wanted to thank you for sharing. I used to render everything in Bryce, but just lately have been doing it in Poser. Poser's lights drive me crazy. Thanks so much. Poppi

Destiny ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2001 at 8:15 AM

Thank you so much for sharing your great light sets!

PilotHigh ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2001 at 9:54 AM

Thanks from me too!

alcatraz ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2001 at 10:27 AM

Thanks been looking for something like this

RadArt ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2001 at 10:34 AM

Wonderful,...thanks! ;-)

Tammy ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2001 at 12:24 PM

Adding my thanks can never have enough lights :)

Don ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2001 at 1:09 PM

Glad you all liked the lights. I will soon add a short and easy lights tips how-to to the free light sets from Cyber Fyber. Check back in a few days. Also a Tutorial for using the Sketch Render feature will be available soon. There are tips and tricks you will not find in the manual. 3Don

dlfurman ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2001 at 1:16 PM

Oooh, lights! Thank you so much!

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

Zed1 ( ) posted Sat, 24 March 2001 at 5:47 AM

Boom Boom - out go the lights... Thank you very much - great work! Regards Zed

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.