Thu, Sep 19, 10:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: IMPORTANT!! Front View of Total Hair.

Magix-101 ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2001 at 7:31 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 6:35 AM

file_155392.jpg

Hi As many of you already know the only reason I didn't initially respond is because I was away and had absolutely no idea what was going on..untill one of the store owners informed me that there were some posts on the forums. First let me apologize to any of you that are having trouble with front renders of the product...this is an issue that I am concerned about and I am working on it right away. There is an update on the way. Unfortunately it will be at least a week away as I have to respond to emails as well as find time to work on both the Posette and Vicky and also I have to take a day to pick up my car which is abandoned several hundred miles away because of floods. My sincerest apologies for any inconvenience to anyone concerned. I have on the other hand also been recieving literally dozens of emails from buyers that were very encouraging and satisfied with their purchase over the last 2 days. In defense of the the product...it is designed to be versatile, that was my aim and thats what it is, so it becomes easier to push a wrong dial and get a wrong look in this regard. But this doesn't negate the point that those people that bought the product and have had some problems especially with front renders have reason for concern and I am working to the best of my ability to rectify this as soon as possible. Unfortunately a lot of the people that had some problems mainly aired their views on the forum and didn't email me about it, so it took a lot longer for me to even become aware of the situation especially as I was away. I have spent many hours writing to people (bulk emailing people that bought the product about the update) as well as responding to some posts on the forums. My aim was and still is to make Total Hair a first class product..BUT because it is not as simple as texture mapping and morphing a Zygote figure or building a static prop, more time has to be put into it (on my part)to make it more perfect. The update will hopefully make it much easier for novice users to get it up and running and looking good. That said I have included a quick (untouched) front on render of part of the update for the Posette only. The final update will take at least about a week from today. Regards Harvey Mann --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xena ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2001 at 1:49 AM

Looks great Harvey :) I'm saving up, and can't wait to buy it...you know how it is for us Aussies at the moment! Cheers, Xena

Magix-101 ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2001 at 6:23 PM

Thanks Xena, I am still working on the morphs ...there are about 40 new morphs now, total styles and animation morphs as well as pose morphs. Generally it's getting a lot more powerful. Speak to you soon Harvey

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 27 March 2001 at 12:17 PM

file_155393.jpg

I have posted some untouched renders done with default lights and not anti-aliased in the regular Poser forum. If you have been thinking of getting this hair go for it. I cannot praise the creator enough for doing this update, the product is now amazing and I would not hesitate to tell anyone who needs a high quality hair model to grab it up. It's now well worth the $30 I paid for it. Thanks for the fix! This Posette with 2 minutes to pull the model in, throw the hair on her turn 3 dials and here she is rendered default with anti-alias turned off. 8^) *dancing around her den* I am one happy toad now! Marque

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.