Sat, Sep 21, 3:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: **Last Week in the Galleries**

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 05 February 2006 at 11:33 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:37 AM

There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from beginning to end of week.
There is now a link in the Photo Gallery for easier location.
This also gives us a chance to showcase some of those who have not got the views they deserve.
Selections for Jan30-Feb05/2006
**by dBgrafix & cynlee
Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

solrac_gi_2nd ( ) posted Sun, 05 February 2006 at 11:53 PM

Thanks for you and also for Cynlee for the choice of one of my photos featured this week.

It would be my last thought being in this gallery among such stunning photos.

I used to do these kind of postwork manipulations uploading them to other photo site.

Now I was curious to read the comments on such a work here in Renderosity.
I was pleased with the feedback.

Now ... featured .... :) Thanks again !

Carlos.

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 12:03 AM

Ooh what a gorgeous LWitG!Love the shadows,the design and the neutral ground...it really makes the photos look fabulous.And I see so many wonderful-looking selections!I look forward to taking a closer look at them tomorrow...there are so many eye-catching thumbs there!As always,thanks Cindy and Doug for all you do.MWAH! -M :^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 12:13 AM

you're welcome!.. but as always, we have the members to thank too (well, we are really members too) so thanks all the way around!
there were so many excellent photos posted this week but had to narrow it down to a few.. also some different techniques featured, which were interesting to see here.. enjoy!
:]

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 12:35 AM

Such a stunning collection of photos. And as always its presented in the most beautiful of ways. You go Crew!!!!! #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

coolj001 ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 12:45 AM

Most cool looking photos and a nice looking layout too :-)

twistednoodle ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 12:51 AM

Love the layout! Thanks what an honour! This is an excellent
showcase - what a great idea. Congrats to all the others featured
here and keep up the good work to all those who don't feature this
week, next week could be your turn. >^..^

cbender ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 1:38 AM

a beautiful collection...! thanks for putting together... :)

6T6 ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 2:47 AM

Am I the only one who did not know that there was a showcase for any of the galleries? I want to thank the staff for including my photo! "Thank you."

Kirk_1962 ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 3:14 AM

thanks to staff, it's a honor to be there... and thanks to all for the comments received.. M.G.

greywulf ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 3:38 AM

Wow! Thank you for picking little old me. It's an honour to be surrounded by much better photographers :)

croxie ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 3:38 AM

Thanks for including me, guys :) You rock! :D

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

kimariehere ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 3:55 AM

thanks for picking my candi doggie lick! i was completly suprised tonight to see it chosen!... I havnt been able to go out and do photo shoots i guess you can actually stay home and do it too lol! - and love all the pics chosen. its nice to see any i might have missed! thank you!

kimmers ♥ :O)

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 4:25 AM

Only great entries again this week ! And the usual magnificent presentation ! Thanks to the artists and to the team ! I'm proud to be a Renderosity member... :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

nhirschberger ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 4:44 AM

A really wonderful collection you present here ! It's a great honor for me to be part of it ! Thanks to you, the team and the other fantastic artists and friends that make this community so unique. Norbert

Punaguy ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 6:35 AM

Thank you staff for including one of my images in this exclusive gallery~ Always a pleasure to be included among these talented artists on this site. Once again beautifully displayed in this collage, thanks for all your hard work and congrats to all the artists whose work is displayed here! Aloha! Dave~

Kana'es Photography

jcv2 ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 7:07 AM

Yay, fantastic to see all these pictures collected here! The idea of uh... well, I don't know the English word for it, but anyway, kinda slide-holder with backlight, is great! Thank you so much for adding one of mine to it and thank you for composing this fantabulous collage! :)

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 7:11 AM

Doug, thanks again for a great selection. I like to see how many I noticed in the galleries...and see faces new to me. Wow..the frame for the selection is super. Great job all around.

ModestyB ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 7:20 AM

Thanx!!!!xoxoxoxo

glennn23 ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 7:37 AM

Cool! Thank you again for including my image (I also forgot to thank for last week ;) Thank you for continuing to do this - it really just adds that little EXTRA that makes it special to be here! Glenn

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 8:24 AM

Huge congrats to all of the talents artists showcased here!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

bentchick ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 8:26 AM

Whoo Hoo!!!! It's always a plearsure to be included, Thanks! I really appreciate all your hard work!!!!!! There are so many new faces and wonderful work, it must really be hard to choose! Thanks again! Hugs!!!!! Kim:)

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

nathalie06 ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 11:14 AM

Another wonderful selection of photographies.... Thank you for that !!!! Have a great week everybody !!!!! Hugs. Nathalie

TheWarlock ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 12:26 PM

Let me congratulate all who made it here ... I thank the forum in being such a good moderator and showering opportunities too.. thnx all.. Ari

draculaz ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 12:28 PM

thanks for including me :)

nyprox ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 3:49 PM

Thank you for including my "Tune out".

LostPatrol ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 4:42 PM

Love the LWITG make over, lookin good, great wirk Doug. Another great week that I missed most of, thanks for the catch up.

The Truth is Out There

Georgy ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 8:35 PM

It is such an honor to be choosen. I see some amazing images. I am looking forward to viewing your picks for the week. A Big congratulation to all. And thank you sooooo much.

gradient ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 9:29 PM

Another amazing weekly collection! Congrats to all!

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

Egmont ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 10:38 PM

It has only been a little over two hours that I am home after having been re-admitted because of heart complications from surgery earlier this year. So upon checking my e-mails and IMs, it was wonderful news from Douglas and the photography team at Renderosity to be selected among for that week. Well, it made my day and I feel truly honored. Thank you so very much for a wonderful welcome present. Egmont

SimonSawSunlight ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 6:14 PM

WOAH, again! :D thank you so much and congrats to all being chosen, your workis fantastic :)

Saurav ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2006 at 7:53 AM

Great shots this week. Congrats on the ones that made it.

-GaWa- ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2006 at 12:11 PM

Fabulous Shots, Well done all!! GaWa

tmathise ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2006 at 2:47 PM

Thank you so very much for this privilege and honor! My apologies for the seriously tardy response. Life can be chaotic at times!

We'll have to set our fears aside to live each moment as the moment of our lives. - Troy Mathisen

brittmccary ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 6:18 PM

Thank you so much for selecting "Republic day in India". It was not an easy picture to take. It was early morning, the lights were great... and this small school apparently celebrated the day. We were in a car, I wanted to get the car stopped, but in a split second I realized that I would not get the mood and the light I wanted. So I selected to shoot through the car window. I found it very difficult to take "spontaneous shots" when we were there... Best to ask first, and then the mood would go away. But I got a few this time... AND I have secured my pictures from this travel! lol so there will be more :) Britt

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.