Fri, Oct 4, 9:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: Hot Poser Girls! A Debate i'm starting.......

Alpha9992004 ( ) posted Wed, 08 February 2006 at 11:01 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 9:18 PM

Hi, There's alot of Hot Poser Girls out there on Renderosity. They keep getting realer & realer. Whenever i even go to Wal-Mart, i notice girls hair now more. Thinking: I wish i could just whip up hair like that in Poser! as fast as girls do it compared to all the Artists banging there heads against there computers. I have been trying to find the most REALISTIC Poser girls on Renderosity. I have been looking very closely at Odditorium & As Shanim lately. They look so real! Even Specs2 got something going on there too.....So to all the Artists out there, VOTE & Tell me about this SUPER ARTIST out there (whoever they are) somewhere on Renderosity that just REALLY pulls at your mind. The MOST Realistic, MOST Sexiest,MOST Hottest Poser Girls out there. PLEASE name this Artist so he/she shall be known!

shadow_dancer ( ) posted Wed, 08 February 2006 at 11:18 PM

schmoopy does the hottest babes http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=429232

Robo2010 ( ) posted Wed, 08 February 2006 at 11:49 PM

Really difficult to write here. I dunno if this is the right place to do this. So many choices. Vali,Lori, saiyan orion1167 Face_Off Morris Gwendolyn goldtassel Vampir3Princess, Lesthat compossmentiss ExprssnImg Their is more, but these are my top ones. I go for realism. To much out there. I started out with freebie textures. Wish their was more M3 freebie textures, then I would start buying. But their is none that I know of.

Alpha9992004 ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 12:18 AM

Thax Shadow Dancer! Schmoopy is the REALLY GOOD! You keep dancing in the Shadows!! Robo2010 from Chrono Trigger (SNES)you may be right on that list....... Does anyone else have any FAVORITE Artists that make really HOT POSER GIRLS!? POST A reply to this NOW!!

operaguy ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 12:34 AM

Hot is not in the model. It's in the art and craft of the scene/animation. "Judy" is one of the most famous Poser models rejected because she is "not hot." Yet, a render with Judy can be executed that will make any V3 out-of-the-box """character""" look like the death of evolution. ::::: Opera :::::

operaguy ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 12:40 AM

I just checked schnoopy and his/her gallery proves my point. He does a basic form render in Poser and then takes it into PS and goes to work like an artist, except with digital paint. "Hot" is in his imagination.

Alpha9992004 ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 1:25 AM

mmmmmmmm....(Pondering)you may have a point Operaguy. Schmoopy's work is pretty hot even though his techique is different....i guess one's hotness is from one's POV (Point of View) eh? You still have to admit Operaguy, Schmoopy's art is still good to admire no matter how he does it. his techquie can't be all that flawed since it's good. plus the people of Renderosity adore his work. That is are goal don't you see operaguy? an Artists goal is to make something look so REAL not hot. or maybe an artists goal is take you to a place that doesn't have to look real but puts you into that she's hot type of moment. When i make art i want to show you a glipmse of my mind. i want to take you there just like Orbital & Rochr does with there Art. maybe Hot Poser Girls is what people rely on as being REAL Art instead of what's truely art........

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 6:42 AM

OperaGuy, no one in this thread suggested that "hot" is in the model. Alpha clearly asked for the best artists, not the best figures, and people are replying with the names of artists, not the names of models or characters.

operaguy ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 9:38 AM

randy, yes, re-reading, you are correct. I jumped too fast. My point is valid for those seeking 'hot characters.' Also, i should have made it clearer, I was not dissing shnmoopy's images or work flow, quite the contrary. THEY ARE HOT. ::::: Opera :::::

gagnonrich ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 10:14 AM

Which would you rather see? The hottest girls as envisioned by artists or the hottest ones for sale? Out of curiosity, how well do most of the hot female products hold up in a variety of renders? I've tried to take some models, that looked great in promotional images, but not so spectacular when posed in different lighting with different expressions.

My visual indexes of Poser content are at http://www.sharecg.com/pf/rgagnon

svdl ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 10:28 AM

Maybe a different style of "hot", but I'm totally swept away by the portraits that FS is doing. UweMattern. TamelaJ. richardson. Some manes that come to mind in addition to the list of post #3

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

Alpha9992004 ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 10:32 AM

Gagnonrich has a point. I think the girls that are for sell are usually hotter than Freebie girls. But i think it depends on the artists techquie that really brings out a character & there beauty. am i right? so i guess the hot is in the Artists eye for a some kin sense to draw his/her fans to it which makes it hot to you & all of us. That is what makes POSER GIRLS so hot!

shadow_dancer ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 1:48 PM

most of my women ar a mixture of bodies and textures like perse orions textures on so and so s morphs ect and if ya want realistic ya have ta get faceoffs unimesh pythons they are the bomb for freckles tans ect u can use them starigh on daz vicky and it makes her look awesome:)

mikachan ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 1:51 PM

bigger girls!!! Most of the girls around here are anorexic skinny with funky botox lips. I'd really like to see some larger, still healthy looking characters in the realism scene. I'm still trying to find the morph used by PhilC in his wardrobe wizard promo pics. That's a beautiful morph!

hmatienzo ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 4:14 PM

Lululee and Stormi!

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

artnik ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 9:54 PM

bookmark

Angel1 ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 10:33 PM

....Now Bring Me That Horizon....
Send IM | Gallery

n3k0 ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 11:49 PM

agree with list above and also add Blackhearted, Rhiannon, and Khrys. But I mostly mix and match. I do the ol' trick of injecting all the different morphs of the different body poses, making sure to zero out after each injection. After all morphs injected, start with one pose, then enable the animation control and slide over to frame 30. Then zero morphs, and then apply next pose. Next, slide the frame to 14 or 15 or until I see something I like. Then save character. Reset scene. Load the character. Go to frame 30. Reset morphs to zero. Apply next pose. Slide to frame 14 or 15 or until I see something I like. Then save character. Rinse and repeat. I also use the same procedure with the head morphs. Then I apply different textures until I find a look that I like or matches something I had in mind. Pose. Then clothe (optional). Then light. Then use Face_Off's unimesh realism kit. Then render.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.