Fri, Sep 20, 11:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: World Builder Pro ver 3.6 FREE issue 74 3D World

kenmo ( ) posted Wed, 08 February 2006 at 11:51 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Attached Link: http://www.computerarts.co.uk/about_us/latest_issue/3d_world_issue_74

Issue #74 of 3D World includes a cover cd which includes a free, full working copy of World Builder Pro ver 3.6...

It also includes some free DAZ models...

firebolt ( ) posted Wed, 08 February 2006 at 12:16 PM

Thanks for the hint. I hope I'll have the chance to get a copy...

kenmo ( ) posted Wed, 08 February 2006 at 2:07 PM

How does Wolrd Builder compare to Vue... I haven't picked up an issue yet but may do so soon....

Elminster_ZK ( ) posted Wed, 08 February 2006 at 2:44 PM

That issue is awesome. I love that Veronica Year 3 outfit for Vicky....

"Walk down the right back alley in Sin City, and you can find anything."

ysvry ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 6:13 PM

i had it in my hands and droped it again, those pictures of world builder all looked samey , better go for the mojo 2se with the german mag.

for some free stuff i made
and for almost daily fotos

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 7:15 PM

Did you pick this one up is the USA? I am still looking for it...

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 7:32 PM

Barnes & Noble has it this week.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

fuzzoom ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 11:45 PM

I got WB 3.6 from 3D World and have been playing with it for the last few days. It's a fun program to use and you can make some beautiful scenes with it. I'd love to get WB Pro 4, but it seems way too expensive to me ($700, $500 special for 3D World readers). WB Pro seems to be about equal to Vue Esprit ($250). WB Genesis ($180) has too many features disabled to be worth bothering with.

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Fri, 10 February 2006 at 8:18 AM

Got my hands on a copy! Really wanted it for the Cinema4D tutorials. Good stuff.

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

SoulSerpentCreations ( ) posted Fri, 10 February 2006 at 1:57 PM

That's awesome. I am going to go on my lunch break and get my copy. Thanks for the heads up.

bruno021 ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 5:07 AM

Guess, I'll have to order it on their website, funny I can get it anywhere in the US (Barnes & Nobles)whenever I'm there (which is quite often), but not here in Paris, France, 200 miles from London town! I just subscribed to the mag, but I will start getting it with the next issue. Too bad!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.