Sun, Oct 6, 12:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Favorite Vendors feature is back!!!!

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 10 February 2006 at 9:10 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Favorite Vendors functionality is now back in production. We have migrated all the Favorite Vendors data from the community over to the new MarketPlace. There is a new link on the MP side bar called My Homepage. Members can now add Favorite Vendors as needed. To add a new Favorite Vendor select My Homepage from the MarketPlace sidebar, select the Edit link to the right of Favorite Vendors and enter their name. Thank you all for you continued support with the MarketPlace conversion! Stacey

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 10 February 2006 at 9:12 AM

There is a new link available on your Account page called Credit Account. The Credit Account will display available in-store credit totals for refunds issued. These funds can be used to purchase items in the MarketPlace. The Credit Account link on the Account page was implemented to help customers easily identify how much in-store credit they have available. Thanks Stacey

Angel1 ( ) posted Fri, 10 February 2006 at 12:40 PM

Great Stac!!!! :-)

....Now Bring Me That Horizon....
Send IM | Gallery

cliff-dweller ( ) posted Fri, 10 February 2006 at 7:13 PM

Thank you Stacey!

Check out my full gallery at Cliff-Dweller Artworks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.