Sat, Sep 21, 1:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Happy Birthday Doug!!!!

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 2:07 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 5:59 PM

file_325707.jpg

A little duckie (frozen i might add) whispered in my ear that today is someones birthday.....so why not sing a little song for the birthday-boy: Hrrrmmmmh.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DOUG........ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOO YOUUUU!!!! Hope you get to have a fantastic day and that the canadian hockey-team do well in the olympics. They shouldnt feel too bad about a silver-medal ya know. #;o) Lets just hope it doesnt come to pentalty-shots so that Peter Forsberg has to ridicule your goalie like he did on Corey Hirsh in -94....that later became a stamp in Sweden by the way, LOL.

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 2:24 AM · edited Sat, 11 February 2006 at 2:25 AM

So cool Andreas. And you got it right calling it a duck....(ahem...someone I know calls geese ducks)
Thanks heaps!!!!!
You know how the Duck thing started?
Italian family in-law members say the name Doug like Duck,Then my friends got hold of it and stared calling me "Duckie"
I used to have this buisness called DUC Construction
Do U See LOL
Anyways so boring..but is why I do the duck images.
We're going to be sick of the word soon.
Donald Holman used to shudder at ducks saying they were evil.

PS: Canada is going to have the Gold in the Hockey.
MAS4EVA

Message edited on: 02/11/2006 02:25

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 2:30 AM

NAAAAH!!! Sweden will grab the gold....i hope. Im glad you like my little duckie....i first intended to use this shot of my fish. Doesnt it look like hes singing? LOL. When i grew up people used to call me Struts-berg instead of Stridsberg....and Struts is the swedish word for ostrich. Seems as if we both got stuck with bird-nickies huh? #;o) MAS4EVA for sure!!!!!!!

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 2:31 AM

file_325708.jpg

Ooops...forgot the fish-shot....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 2:44 AM

file_325709.jpg

LOL yep.... how about now.... Yikes that thing looks like it could suck blood.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 2:45 AM

Happy Birthday Dougie!Ummm Duckie,lol! ;^D And ahem(!) I DO know the difference between canada geese and ducks,sigh...You're just touchy cuz they're canadian,lol. Anyway,my pic will take a little time...sorry...but hey,at least I remembered! :^D I hope you have the most wonderful of birthdays and that all your wishes come true.Many many many more!!! PS-That's a fish????????

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 2:47 AM

LMAO!Too funny Doug! :^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 2:51 AM

Awww...no rush on the image MarlenieeeeThank you for even remembering. I think its an eel.

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 3:01 AM

I think it's an ewwww,lol.But whatever it is ,you sure made it look much cuter with those bubbles! PS I did actually try to get a good duckie shot for you...but none came out too good,sigh.Guess it just wasn't my day for duck shooting,lol.

Marlene <")

My Blog

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 3:05 AM

file_325710.jpg

LMAO indeed at those bubbles. Hmmm.....maybe it does suck blood...cuase it sure as hell aint doing his job at sucking the glass clean. This was how the shot looked before i put it into PS. And yes Marlene....it is a fish. "Mal" as well call em....would be moth translated into english....EEEEWWWW!!! And you know how much i hate moths!!! Oooh...will ya look at this....thats the second swedish word yall get to learn today....class is over. #:oP

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 3:13 AM

A fish called a moth?Errr okay.BTW 'Mal' is 'bad' in Spanish.Guess someone shares your opinion of those furry critters!Tack for den Svensk 'lesson',vannen.Suh.

Marlene <")

My Blog

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 3:14 AM

LOL no wonder it doesnt do what it's supposed to. IN French I think Mal is Badly. Or sick... You should try putting your finger in there hehehe.

Onslow ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 3:15 AM

Happy Birthday Doug !!!

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 3:32 AM

Ummm I think our morphinated Swede doesn't need to invite more injuries,lol. ;^D

Marlene <")

My Blog

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 3:34 AM

Welx Richard. How are you tonight/today. LOL we crossed Marlene.

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 4:57 AM

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you Doug, happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... with all my heart ;) kisssssss Valou

ModestyB ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 5:21 AM

file_325711.jpg

Hapy Birthday Duckie ;) Waving tale :)P&K

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 8:13 AM

file_325712.jpg

Rubber DOUGIE you're the one You make the FORUM lots of fun Rubber DOUGIE we're awfully fond of you! hey SMALL world... we're celebrating my kiddo Jessica's b-day today too! She's turnin' 9! wOHOO!

kimariehere ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 8:35 AM · edited Sat, 11 February 2006 at 8:40 AM

file_325713.jpg

Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu , Happy birthday 2222222 YOUUUUUUUUU Happy birthday dear Dougyeeeeeeeeeee Happy birthday TOOOOOO YOU_ UUUUUUU!!!!

Happy Birthday guy !!! ...

Here's a little shot of my favorite beach near Malibu 4 ya ( this is my hangout beach have gone here for years and years , I take my kids here in the summer they have been raised going to this spot ..they have the best freah fish in the world across the street mmmmm) it's a really big birthday spot for our family infact I went here on my 40th!!... so bringing a little of my birthday tradition to YOU to
say have the BEST Birthday EVER!!. (Sorry not posting this in the main gallery for you -on a break right now to enjoy the Olympics with my family another big tradition here lol).
love ya & have fun!!!
!! Kimmers

Message edited on: 02/11/2006 08:40

kimmers ♥ :O)

newleaf ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 8:37 AM

file_325714.jpg

Birthday Greetings Hope it's a fantastic one

Niutek ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 9:34 AM

Nappy Birthday, Grandpa! ;P hihi Have a blast! I wish you all the joy in the world and a neverending fun with the forum bunch :D hugs Niu

bentchick ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 10:23 AM

file_325715.jpg

Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!! Happpppppyyyyy birthdayyyyyyyy deeeaarrrr Duuuuucccckkky! Happy birthday to you! And many more!!!!!! Sorry, I didn't have a real ducky picture available, but Spot didn't mind wearing a mask for today (as long as he doesn't have to get wet! Have a great day and enjoy the Olympics!!!! Hugs and Muahhhhhhh! Kim

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 10:47 AM

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! #:oD HAHA!!!!

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Drea71 ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 11:05 AM

file_325716.jpg

Of course I know that this IS "only" a goose, but as I've run out of duck-images, I hope it will "do" as well?!? Happy Birthday, Doug - and thanx for all your great work here at R'Osity!!! Drea

odie ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 11:27 AM

OMG...this is such a funny thread. Hey, I have an ugly fish JUST Like that in my aquarium. I think it's a Plecostumus (sp), but we just call him Herman the tank sucker. Did someone already identify it?? Oh well... Happy Birthday, Doug! Jodie :0)

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

jinet ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 11:30 AM

Cool... Happy Birthday !

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 11:41 AM

Attached Link: http://www.netpets.org/fish/reference/fishid/fresh/details/plecostumus.html

Herman the tank sucker....ROFL!!!!!! Youre right it is a plecostumus!!!! THANK YOU!!! See Marlene....IT IS A FISH AFTER ALL!!!! Nah nah nah!!! #:oP

Andreas

Mystic Pic

mommavelvet9999 ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 12:03 PM

Happy Birthday from me!

Laelia ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 12:20 PM

file_325717.jpg

Happy Birthday And for music illustration, as I often do, I found in the hurry : Stevie Wonder " Happy Birthday " q:) Magali

Brenda_Guiles ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 12:50 PM

file_325718.jpg

Happy Birthday Doug! Hope all of your wishes and dreams come true! I see you have been a good boy this year, wish I got birthday presents like that! ;) Brenda :)

gradient ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 2:29 PM

Happy B-day Doug....hope that the second half of your present (D200) comes soon! @Andreas...that is one UGLY looking fish!...lol!

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

Georgy ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 2:38 PM

Happy Birthday with all the best wishes Georgia

cbender ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 3:56 PM

happy birthday Doug!!! :) all the best... and loads of brilliant shots!!! hugs

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 6:08 PM

file_325719.jpg

You people are so nice. I wish I could have you all here for a huge dinner and party. Seeings how that is out of the question...I 'll go do that and pretend your'e all there. Todays finds were ducks... and eagle,falcon and geese. One more duck.

sharky_ ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 8:47 PM

file_325720.jpg

My friend Mr. Sting Ray would like to light the Birthday Cake Candles but unfortunately, it wont work underwater where we live. Big Happy Birthday to you Doug. Aloha..Errol

froznlife42 ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 10:01 PM

Here's hoping you have a great day, get everything you wish for and have plenty more!!!! { Rhonda }

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2006 at 11:56 PM

file_325721.jpg

Happy Webbed Birthday Doug!

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2006 at 1:09 AM

Beautiful duck-shot Doug!!! You just love that lens dont ya! #:O) And Errol, it looks like you found my fishs bigger cousin, lol. And your shot is also beautiful Cindy, love the crop.

Andreas

Mystic Pic

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2006 at 4:25 AM

file_325722.jpg

Happy Birthday Doug!!

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

kimariehere ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2006 at 4:55 AM

file_325723.jpg

I SURE dunno whatthe hecks up with all the duckys but I didn't have one for you and it seems the going birthday theme so went to the lake todayto shoot one for you ( roast duck for dinner? nooo, but Candi our cocker spaniel sure wanted to get one it took us every bit of strenth to keep her from jumping in after this little white one ) .. hehe here's one from Chrissy and Nellie Doug for yA!! ... ("sings theres a little white duck sittin in the water a little white duck doing what he otter." old childrens song!! " )))...

kimmers ♥ :O)

oscilis ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2006 at 7:23 AM

file_325724.jpg

Happy Birthday Dear Ganso, I mean Pato...em...pajero...loro. And many more. Here is a pic of typical Spanish Eagles. A rare miniature breed not well known outside of the Pyrenees. Have a great birthday week.

Margana ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2006 at 2:04 PM

file_325725.jpg

Soooo sorry it took me so long!Hope you had a fabulous birthday!!! <")

Marlene <")

My Blog

maggiemai ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2006 at 9:37 PM

file_325726.jpg

Oh ...I am late as usual! I hope you had a wonderful birthday duckie!!! :-))) And I wish you a bright, shining year in 2006. *Tweeeet* *POP* and blow out the candles! :-) (((Hugs))) ~ maggie

Love, Light and Laughter  ~ :-)

wackiej ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2006 at 10:38 PM

file_325727.jpg

Glad I stopped by the forum tonight. Happy Late Birthday to a great mod. I do appreciate your hard work! Andreas, nice plec even though he is a slacker!

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 9:31 AM

Again I am so happy at all of this. You guys are wonderful. I see my Eastern American duck here now too. LOL@ wackie quackie

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 10:00 AM

file_325728.jpg

Belated Happy Bday Doug! Sorry I missed it, I'm kinda out of it on the weekends. Let me buck the trend here and post something other than waterfoul, boats or sucky faced water breathers. I hope you had a great day and took the TIME to TOAST it properly! --Kort

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

odie ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 11:51 AM

LOL Kort! You do realize if Doug doesn't share that bottle, he might feel like a sucky faced water breather once he's finished with it! That wouldn't be very Duckie, now, would it? (Lovely image, by the way...) :0)

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.