Tue, Oct 22, 1:02 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Posette head on Vickie body... is it already available?

polartech ( ) posted Sat, 24 March 2001 at 2:17 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:02 AM

I know WarriorDL has made the reverse, but Id love to use Posettes head (cos shes prettier ;-)and Vickies body (cos there are so many polys! ) Anyone any ideas?

Eowyn ( ) posted Sat, 24 March 2001 at 2:36 PM

I would never have thought someone would want a model like that :O

duesentrieb ( ) posted Sat, 24 March 2001 at 3:59 PM

polartech: I wanted to post exactly the same question, and I'm totally sharing your opinion! There's so many morphs out there for Posette's face, and she's much prettier! I would love to have a hybrid like this!

Thorne ( ) posted Sat, 24 March 2001 at 5:05 PM

Okay, that's only cause you haven't seen my vickie face yet ;o) Check her out in the "Queen Victoria" post, above. Victoria has much more vertices in her face, they are just not (originally) arranged in a very pleasing to the eye order. (i.e. "Mud Fence") Thorne =};-}>

chromecafe ( ) posted Sat, 24 March 2001 at 6:30 PM

Bit slow there m8 I know someone did it Ill see if I can find the url or mail me

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Sat, 24 March 2001 at 6:37 PM

I'm really not enthralled with Vickie's face either. I think Posette's face and head are much prettier. I'd be interested also in this type of converged character. Liz Pope Dreamspinner Inc.

mocap ( ) posted Sat, 24 March 2001 at 9:47 PM

I Have to disagree with the right touch of slight native american morph i find the vickie model much more appealing than posette, i dont have any third party morphs for posette but her defaults are waaaay to much like a plastic mannequin Mocap

duesentrieb ( ) posted Sun, 25 March 2001 at 3:49 AM

mocap: That's why. Try some morphs from MorphWorld, and you'll see how Posette can look like. Or even download one of Yamato's/Kozaburo's characters like Nene, Linlin or Ranran. There's much potential in those few vertices of hers :-)

momodot ( ) posted Sun, 25 March 2001 at 12:31 PM

One word... EVE.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.