Fri, Sep 20, 9:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: **LAST WEEK in the GALLERIES**

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 1:19 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:46 PM

There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from beginning to end of week.
There is now a link in the Photo Gallery for easier location.
This also gives us a chance to showcase some of those who have not got the views they deserve.
Selections for Feb06-12/2006
**by dBgrafix & cynlee
Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 1:21 AM

thanks to ALL the photographers for another super week! :}

Dianthus ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 1:25 AM

Beautiful work. Love looking at 'Last week in the Galleries because i miss out on so many beautiful photos. Excellent work Cindy and Doug:)Ribbet

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 1:34 AM

Beautiful selection and as always you have presented it in the best of ways Doug. So flattered to have one of my humble shots amongst such fine photos. Thank you for that and thank you for this invaluable feature!!!! #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 1:52 AM

Always such a fantastic selection and so well presented. Congrats to all :)

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

Loloe ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 2:05 AM · edited Mon, 13 February 2006 at 2:06 AM

Another good week's beginning! I'm honoured to have an image here! Thanks to the staff!!!

Message edited on: 02/13/2006 02:06

leliel86 ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 2:36 AM

Such a beautiful n' varied selection. Many thanks for the effort and the luscious eye candy we are given every week ^_^

wildgoha ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 4:05 AM

I'm quite red on face -and my bear too ;-)Thanx for this miracle for me ;-* and for my dears from Fav and others who take a time to visited me

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 4:32 AM

Again, I recognize so many pictures from friends (I had a little bit more time to browse and comment last week...) in this excellent selection ! Congratulations to all the nominees and I'm sure all the others enjoy the beautiful collage as much as I do ! :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

Prinzessin ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 5:38 AM

a most wonderful collage, Cindy... thanks for all the work and more... ;-)

Please have a look at www.digital-renaissances.org!

JuliaKretsch ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 6:21 AM

I am very honoured to have my photograph here, among these exquisite creations. Thank you very much.

cbender ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 6:26 AM

yeah - thank you cyn and doug :) this is a really nice thingy you set up there every week... :) and well... thanks for all the work and more ;)

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 7:04 AM

It's so nice to look at this collection and know you've only missed a few and get the chance to view them!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

tmathise ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 7:32 AM

Congratulations all! Splendid works, each and every one of 'em!

We'll have to set our fears aside to live each moment as the moment of our lives. - Troy Mathisen

SKewg ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 8:08 AM

lovely and various selection and I couldn't be more honored to be in it :) thanks guys!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 8:14 AM

I wasn't notified, so didn't expect to see my pitcher plant in here. ;] I'm honored to be among so much talent. Great week, and great presentation of it, thanks!!!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Nath06 ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 8:17 AM

I'm honoured to have a image here among this fantastic collection!!! Thanks Cynlee and Doug :)

Junglegeorge ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 8:55 AM · edited Mon, 13 February 2006 at 8:57 AM

Thats great, always an honour to be choosen :-)

Message edited on: 02/13/2006 08:57

LostPatrol ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 9:11 AM

Another excellent week, its getting hard to keep up with the high standards these days. Like the new LWITG faming, very cool, well done everyone chosen and the Mods that work so hard to put this together every week. Happy belated Birthday Doug!

The Truth is Out There

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 9:12 AM

The link to DELMUR_PH's picture is not working.... :~(

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 9:41 AM

thanks to you both..its always a joy to look at this creation....I see some favo's in here too..well done...

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 9:50 AM

@Gimi53.. he deleted his post after they were already chosen.. nothing we can do about that :/

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 9:59 AM

Thanks guys!Another beautiful assortment of images,presented oh soooooo elegantly.This is definately one of RR's finest features and I always look forward to it.Hugs! :^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

lafayette ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 10:04 AM

Hello, thanks very much to have choosen one of my pictures,you make me a great pleasure again! This week begin very well for me.... Thank's again Cynlee and Doug, have a nice day!

Punaguy ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 10:22 AM

Congrats to all the artists that made it in this gallery this week! Such a pleasure to see some of the images I have missed and to look again at ones I've seen...Excellent job on the presentation once again Mods...your work on this is appreciated! A nice week to all! Dave~

Kana'es Photography

danob ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 10:25 AM

Thanks for the nomination and for all the hard work you two

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

koby ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 12:14 PM

I am honoured to have been selected to "Last week in the galeries". It is a real pleasure to share my work with so many talented people, and to receive their feedback.

aangus ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 1:03 PM

Great selection again. Many thanks for choosing my image again this week ...two weeks in a row, I'm on a run! (and flattered too)

Kirk_1962 ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 2:26 PM · edited Mon, 13 February 2006 at 2:32 PM

thanks to all, thanks to staff and RR to exist.. this place is like my home with friends around that I've not in the life.. hum.. ok.. I need a vodka now.. loll M.G. :))

Message edited on: 02/13/2006 14:32

SimonSawSunlight ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 2:39 PM

whooooo 3 times in a row! I'm so honoured to be featured along with such great artists :D :D :D hugs

ModestyB ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 3:50 PM

Awesome :) Puss & Kram

sinancanan ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 4:33 PM

Wow! Thanks for this beauty :)

mfenberg ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 8:29 PM

Honored to be included -Mfenberg

coolj001 ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 9:40 PM

Very cool photos and layout :-)

nongo ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 9:41 PM

I'm proud to be a part of this excellent collection!!!! thanks Cynlee & Doug for all your hard word and team work, you two sure know how to hold us all together, beautifully!!!!!! thanks... Akemi

ara666 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 10:44 AM

Thanks for posting my work. Its great to see so many different kind of photography on this site.

mommavelvet9999 ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 2:57 PM

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE HERE THAT WAS CHOOSEN! To the ones I don't know and Fabulous work guys to the ones that I do know!!!!!! Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!

coolj001 ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 11:21 AM

Very cool photos...and nice layout. Peace :-)

bentchick ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 4:05 PM

Wonderful job everyone!!!!! Woop woop woop!!!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

TheWarlock ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 3:02 AM

Great work allofya... good to see some real sharp ones around..

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.