Mon, Sep 23, 3:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Vue I changes format" by peter wilson on February 14,

santolina-sailor ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 1:01 PM ยท edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 1:37 PM

Hi. After updating to Version 5.09 - Build 280618. I now find that when I import a 3ds file diectly into a scene or just importing to work on it that vue I changes the file format in to a vob. This is just no good, as you may understand in the vob format we still have the display textures to modify the sufaces but alas even that has changed, Now after you make one texture change the original material goes and where for example the display text displayed say 10 textures Im left with 9 and so on. Has anyone else had this experience. Very frustrated. Pete having just posted this thread I have tried out other 3ds files and the issue I mentioned does not happen with all 3ds file only some.

Malstorm ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 1:43 PM

yeah i have that problem some times...if you are importing your own models...try saving them as wavefront object...seems though vue doesnt like some 3ds files...witch is strange when you think about it

santolina-sailor ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 2:00 PM

Malstrorm. Thanks for that but this file is a bought one and I cant change it to obj This shoulnt really be happening. Pete

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.