Sun, Sep 22, 6:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: I have some free stuff to offer!

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:32 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 6:43 AM

file_327145.jpg

But I don't have a web site yet, it is under construction! So how do I get this offer up? I tried the on site storage and it said the page was unavailable. Any suggestions? Remember I don't do HTML! I sent the file to myself thru you send it and I could post that link in the forum here if anyone would be interested! They are Fractal Abstract "Columns" for post work and fill effects! I am showing one in use here in the above pic! CrimsonMoon

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:33 AM

Oh BTW! There are 12 total different patterned "Columns"!!! CM

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:38 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserhome.com/

For free Poser Hosting check out this new site that allows you to upload and share poser files.

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:58 AM

I set up a share file there and did post it here, it is pending! ThanX Mizrael!!! CM

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 3:05 AM

Don't thank me. Thank the host there. ;) He's done the poser community a great service.

gellenburg ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 1:25 PM

As the host of PoserHome, anyone is free to use the freebie hosting features, provided items are somehow related to Poser or DAZ Studio. There are no bandwidth limits. Free web hosting is also available (for non-commercial sites), too.

For God so loved the Walmart, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not overpay, but have everlasting low, low prices. (John $3.88)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.