Thu, Sep 19, 8:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: Vue Render Animation Preview Way Too Small

LMcLean ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 4:59 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 October 2023 at 3:55 PM

When I select "Render Animation Preview" A preview renders but it is microscopic. Well Almost. It is about .5" tall x .75" wide. This is too small to get any kind of idea if my animation is looking good before I render my final animation. Is there a way to get Vue to render an Animation Preview at a larger size?

DMM ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 7:01 PM

I don't think so. The only thing I can suggest is to render the animation very, very small at preview quality for testing.

LMcLean ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 12:14 AM

Thanks. I hope they allow for a larger preview in future releases.

impish ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 7:25 AM

If you want to encourage this you could post it to them as a suggestion through the feedback centre on their web site (I posted something like this a while ago) but one voice alone may not be enough to justify them to make a change.

impworks | vue news blog | twitter | pinterest

LMcLean ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 10:43 AM

impish, I took your advice! I just sent the comments in this thread and sent them to e-on feedback centre. Now at least there's two voices who would like to see improvements in this area.

dadt ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 3:20 PM

The problem is that if you double the preview dimensions it will take four times as long to render. Try reducing your screen resolution temporarily so it is larger on screen.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.