Sat, Sep 21, 8:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 10:50 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: OoOoh.....

Andi3d ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:20 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 8:49 AM

Attached Link: The Land....Out Now At 3dCommune!

file_327219.jpg

We've all had those moments....y'know, the ones where you've got a scene built, and the only thing lacking is a small patch of ground that looks as good as the rest of the scene. Well, fret no more, for that problem is now solved with the Andi3d enviroment figure, "The Land". The Land is exactly what it says, a comparatively small section of ground. Relative to the Poser universe, it measures approximately 40 sq.ft (13 meters), and comes with a complete set of morphs built in. In total, there are 102 morphs, comprised of 21 terrain-type morphs, and 81 individual point morphs, for refining the overall look of the morphed terrains. Included are 5 distinct texture sets, with MAT poses for easier application. These are made up of 1 grassy, 1 ruined earth, 1 sand, 1 pebbles, and 1 dried mud. All the textures are hi res at 2000x2000, and are made from numerous photographic referances for added realism and sharpness under close scrutiny. The textures are all fully tiling, so if you need to use more than one instance of "The Land", you simply need to open a second, and move it to whichever side requires extending. This product is compatible with all versions of Poser from 4 and newer.

"That which doesn't kill you is probably re-loading"

Andi3d ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:21 PM

file_327220.jpg

Andi3d ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:28 PM

The Land is the name of a Fantasy world in a well known series of books, that formed 2 trilogies.... To win a copy of my new enviroment figure answer either of these questions.... A) Who was the author? or B) What was the series of books called? please only answer one of these questions, so there can be two winners. First 2 people to answer get a free copy.

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:39 PM · edited Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:39 PM

Stephen R. Donaldson, I love those two trilogies of books ;) ps this looks great

Message edited on: 02/15/2006 14:39

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

belsghost ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:40 PM

Chronicles of Thomas Covenant?

martindj ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:41 PM

The Chronicles of Thomas the Unbeliever

Andi3d ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:44 PM

hehe, well, that was quick.....guess they are pretty well known. so I'm gonna give 3 copies away Lucifer_The_Dark, belsghost and martindj links on the way in 2 minutes, and contest closed ;)

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:52 PM

Thanks Andi, I'm gonna have to start reading them books again, loads of render ideas in there :D

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

Giana ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:59 PM

phooey, and here i had dusted off my thumb & middle finger in hopes of winning ;) this looks really good, btw!! when will it hit Rendo's MP? or will it?

Andi3d ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 3:02 PM

:) Luci...hope ya likes it KAT!! grins I guess RMP release will be about a week or so, depending on the actual length of the tesing queue....it IS uploaded here, but, yanno....

darken666 ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 5:01 PM

darn, missed my chance. Looks great Andi3d

The3dZone ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 5:11 PM

ohhh those ARE nice :-D

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai

coldrake ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 7:29 PM · edited Wed, 15 February 2006 at 7:39 PM

"The Land is the name of a Fantasy world in a well known series of books, that formed 2 trilogies...."

Actually there is a 3rd series. ;) The first book of the 3rd series "The Runes of the Earth, The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant)" came out last October. :)

Coldrake

Message edited on: 02/15/2006 19:39

pokeydots ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 9:40 PM

Hey Andi this is at 3dcommune now ;o)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Fyrene ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 1:36 AM

Wow! That looks pretty awesome!! Excellent work Andi!! :)

BrokenAngel9 ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 1:40 AM

Now that looks like something even I could use ;) Great product Andi!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.