Mon, Oct 21, 5:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: what whould you Wish for .... clothes and prop question

BARTWORX ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 5:08 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 5:53 AM

Hi When you check the marketplace and the freestuff here on R'osity. You can find all kind of stuff. Almost everything is here or is it :} Now my question is: For what figure M3 V3 A3 Sp3 Do you like to see more clothes or props for. And in what kind of theme ea SFiction, Gothic, fantasy, etc etc. Why i ask this is simple. I wanna make stuff but i got this problem i got so manny idea's that i can,t make up my mind. So answer this Q with an A for me 1 the figure{s} 2 clothes or props 3 the theme{s} Why only for M3 V3 A3 Sp3...simple i got those and i can only make stuff for figures i have otherwise how should i make em fit :} extra info on you answer is always welcome.... Hope you repley to this! Chris

Not used anymore

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 5:39 PM

Hair for the male figures would be good.

BARTWORX ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 5:44 PM

HAIR .... mmm i didnot think of that one :} But now you mention it there is not that much hair for M3 is there...." checking my own stuff...Nope not much hair for M3 here.. Ill keep that one in mind ;} Chris

Not used anymore

bandolin ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 6:28 PM

I've been searching everywhere for basic coveralls for M3 or James. There's the Ultra Morphing body suit, but that's too clingy. I'd love a snug fitting one piece coverall for both M3/V3 or James/Jesse. That way all kinds of textures could be applied from contemporary to Sci Fi.

<strong>bandolin</strong><br />
[Former 3DS Max forum coordinator]<br />
<br />
<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php">Homepage</a> ||
<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/mod/sitemail/">SiteMail</a> ||
<a href="http://excalibur.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?user_id=70375">
Gallery</a> || <a href="http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?username=bandolin">
Freestuff</a>
<p><em>Caution: just a hobbyist</em></p>

Niles ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 6:57 PM

Apollo Max and David,James,and Don... forget M3.

DCArt ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 6:58 PM

Bandolin, there is something in the product showcase that might be of interest. More on the way.

BARTWORX ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 7:03 PM

Niles wrote: Apollo Max and David,James,and Don... forget M3. >> Duhhh.. is my english that bad that you did not understand what i wrote?? I dont have Apollo Max and David,James,and Don.... So when i DONT HAVE em i can't make stuff for them can i.. I need the figure to fit and model to don't i ?!? So i wil forget Apollo Max and David,James,and Don... and not forget M3. sniff.....

Not used anymore

radstorm ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 7:21 PM

Hair for M3..and lots of medieval clothes and props :0)

radstorm ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 7:22 PM

oh and some good morphs and textures..yup

Robo2010 ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 7:48 PM

Sure like to see a Pilot outfit for all characters. That including helmet.

onimusha ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 8:16 PM

Sci-Fi Clothing for David...

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 9:47 PM

M3..love the female characters, but I feel a little bit biased at times..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

GUSTAV2005 ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 12:48 AM
  1. M3 2. uniform 3. Hmmmm, should I say, "everyday life"???? It'll be delightful if I can get some clothes for M3 especially various types of uniform. Army, navy, air force, fireman, highway patrol, rescue squad, railman, overall, chef, bellboy, doctor/surgeon, and some sports uniform (hockey, boxing, e.t.c., e.t.c.) Oh well, this is my wish list.

eirian ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 4:06 AM

I am desperate for sci fi clothing for any of the good female figures (V3 or SP3 are my faves for this project). But I need clothing with MORPHS because I need to create some quite muscular characters and I need clothing that doesn't look "sexed up". I don't want low cut tops and legs left naked, I want stuff that women would actually wear. Ive been able to add morphs to some outfits by Xurge and Uzilite using Wardrobe Wizard but as I'm making a series of images (covers) I can always use more.

svdl ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 5:49 AM

Shoes for A3. All kinds of shoes, like: - combat boots; - running shoes; - roman/greek sandals; - low and high heeled pumps/sandals/ankle boots/thigh boots Chain mail for A3. No plate, she's too petite to wear heavy plate. Preferably chain hauberk, with a dynamic lower part. A sword+scabbard+belt that go well with the chain mail. Boots that go well with the chain mail. An SP3 version of this armor would be highly appreciated too. Shoes for SP3, same variety as for A3. Jewelry for A3. Earrings, collars, headbands, bracelets and so on. Armor for the P4 Male, including footwear. (No matter what Poser version you have, you'll have the P4 Male)

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

Neyjour ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 8:37 AM

1 the figure{s} SP3 2 clothes or props Long pants or shorts outfits with heavy duty kick-ass boots. Long coats/dusters. Guns with thigh holsters and/or different styles of futuristic bladed weapons. Helmets, goggles or any other type of cool looking headgear. Tech-type body props/implants. 3 the theme{s} Science Fiction/Post Apocalyptic :)

"You don't know what we can see
Why don't you tell your dreams to me
Fantasy will set you free." - Steppenwolf

Lyone ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 11:55 AM

Here is my wish list: 1: Males (most David, M3 and Apollo Max). 2: Pants, vests, jackets, shirts, boots...it would be fantastic with morphs that make the clothes look more reel, like Openshirt, Openjacket etc... and I won't forget HAIR for males (short, midlength, long, straight or curl...whatever you want). I think there is not enough hair for male characters. We have a lot of hair for V3 and I try to use some of them on D3 or M3 but the hair never looks really good, probably because it was made for V3...So I would like hair made for male characters ;) 3: Everyday, for clothes and hair. Thanks :)

pigfish9 ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 1:14 PM

A business suit with skirt for V3 where the skirt isn't a mini. Most of the "business suits" for V3 have skirts so short that they would not be acceptable in many offices.

SeanMartin ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 3:06 PM

I dont have Apollo Max and David,James,and Don So I gather you work in P4? Just checking. Problem is, we already have so much sci-fi/fantasy/sword-swinging-temple-abiding stuff for the women that to make anymore would be carrying the proverbial coals to Newcastle. Unless it's something truly, spectacularly different, it's just gonna get lost in the shuffle. Just raising the point.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

BARTWORX ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 3:19 PM

So A' little count so far : M3 hair hair and more hair :} M3/V3/SP3/A3 normal clothes. M3/V3 Normal space clothes and Knights time stuff and clothes. A3/M3 Shoes and sporting outfits. And that apollomax dude ? i have never seen him i think... thnx so far the more input the better.... PS Dont think i dont wanna make for other figures.. i dont have em. And for poser 6/5 native figures,imho they are not popular. So making time to do stuff for them is just not what i had in mind. Chris

Not used anymore

svdl ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 3:35 PM

The P5/P6 native figures are not very popular, agreed. There's not that much stuff for them in the way of clothes, hair, and so on. Vicious circle?

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

BARTWORX ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 3:43 PM

Yeah i know what you mean Svdl but when i read things like they don't look good Propotions are not right etc etc. And nobody uses these figures, then i'm not gonna spill my blood sweat and tears over them. Maybe some one how is realy good at making stuff can do that in his extra extra spare time. For me its al gonna be a learning curve so when i make something worth wile i wan people to use it. Thats why im not gonna do them. Chris

Not used anymore

Niles ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 6:16 PM · edited Thu, 16 February 2006 at 6:20 PM

Sorry about that. Your english is fine, I just not read your post right.
Hair for M3... I can morph it for other figures.
As for M3 clothes "none" Even with WardRobeWizard they do not look right ...even on M3.

for the female A3 and S3 any stuff... I have way too stuff for V3. But I would like anything for James... he is not that bad of model.
Thanks

Message edited on: 02/16/2006 18:20

SeanMartin ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2006 at 11:51 AM

The P6 guy's proportions are far and away better than M3s. IMHO.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

xantor ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2006 at 2:45 PM

I don`t like m3 either, I would prefer clothes for the p4 man or don, so I could convert them using wardrobe wizard.

BARTWORX ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2006 at 7:17 PM

Mmmm all nice etc etc but this has nothing to do with my initial question.. So please start a new toppic about P4 male yes/no etc etc. Thnx

Not used anymore

momodot ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2006 at 8:52 PM

Now my question is:
For what figure M3 V3 A3 Sp3
Do you like to see more clothes or props for.

or

Now my question is:
For what figure M3, V3, A3, OR Sp3
Do you like to see more clothes or props for.

You are an aspiring merchant with no freebies and you ask us for free advise... sorry I troubled you by responding :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.