Sun, Sep 22, 8:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: we luv you captainparsa :,(

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2006 at 8:15 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:31 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=1159738

just saw ann/sadlers5's post in the gallery.. be hard to deny his brother's own words i am very sorry to be sharing this with you she was told..

captainparsa died 2 months ago in a biking accident

http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.ez?Who=captainparsa

http://community.webshots.com/user/captainparsa2004

he was a happy & talented force in the photo gallery..
did a lot of mountain climbing, biking, played guitar..
sculpting & photography, so many passions.. lived in Iran

he loved making art.. & so full of life!! always smiling..

i am stunned by this news & very sad to find this out

~~~~~~~~~#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~ @@@@__________~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~~~~~(__O______O_______O/~~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~
~~~~~20000 League under the sea~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~
our luv & respect for you is as deep as the ocean

solrac_gi_2nd ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2006 at 8:21 PM

I second your words Cyn.
It is a huge loss ... but he lives in our minds !
I knew his work at Webshots.

Carlos.

sadlers5 ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2006 at 9:00 PM

he was the kindest person in the whole world, so sweet, and so full of life and now he is with God, and we are all better for having known him......miss you parsa, my friend, ann :(

soulofharmony ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2006 at 11:18 PM

l share in your thought cindy... l wondered what happened to the captain.. alway happy kind and genuinally caring...and as you say.. so full of life and loved life..!!! lm shocked.. so so sorry sadlers5 ((anne)) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@@@@@@@MAY@@@@@@@@@XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxHEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXRESTXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@@@@@@@@@@@@@@IN@@@@@@@@@@@ PEACE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Hugs sadler5 thoughts with you !!!!!!!!! Nikki

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

Zacko ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2006 at 11:51 PM

#:o( Oh God. Such a huge loss to everyone who knew him, and for all others as well. My prayers go out to his loved ones. Shocking to wake up this morning and this is the first thing i see. #:O(

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

kimariehere ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 12:50 AM

crying real tears tonight to find this news . such talent . such beauty and creativity. he did a sculpture of me and i never even asked him to . he had a heart full of gold and was an amazing man full of zest and seal . he was my friend. i shall miss him. i am grieving. :O(.... devistating news . in shock.

kimmers ♥ :O)

Onslow ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 2:53 AM

I'm very deeply saddened by this news................

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Misha883 ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 8:17 AM

So sad! Always to full of life and adventure.

sadlers5 ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 8:19 AM

he loved life and lived it to the fullest what more can i say than that i will miss him always.......he was a great man, so cute, so funny, and yes he made a sculpture of me for my birthday and sent me a turtle for my garden and a cd and card etc, he is on the big mountain now riding on a cloud! he love god and god took him, was bike accident, doing what he loved.........

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 9:06 AM

Sad news...thoughts are with his loved ones and all those he touched thru his amazing art and images!

ModestyB ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 9:23 AM

I'm very deeply saddened by this news to.........

TomDart ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 9:41 AM

I didn't know him but for seeing a few images. That is enough for now and this is sad. He goes on and leaves something for others.

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 10:01 AM · edited Sat, 18 February 2006 at 10:05 AM

did a sculpture of Tedz & me too..
there are similarities tween the commander & the captain
full of zest & spirit & mutual respect & admiration!!!
now he is on another grand adventure! the grandest one of all!
& you know he has to have the biggest grin on right now!
seeing his friends here & would want ya'll to be happy too!!!
hey nikki.. ya threw parsa's typo pic outta wack! LOL but no worries.. i just luved getting a comment by parsa with one of those! :]

Message edited on: 02/18/2006 10:05

danob ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 10:32 AM

Oh dear Cyn thanks for letting us know about the Captain will miss his enthusiasm and joy and the 0x0x0x comments Pass on my respects please..

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

jcv2 ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 2:38 PM

Just received the e-mail with the bad news! I feel very sad about this, although I did not know him very well. His joyful comments showed his vivid character enjoying the world. My condolences, Ann. Jan-Carel

clarita ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 2:46 PM

so sad, he was a very special person, a great artist and a great man ***

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 8:10 PM

I haven't been here in quite a while. Seeing this made me cry. He was a wonderful person. :*~(

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 8:31 PM

i know chelle.. i did too when i first heard.. so sorry.. spent part of last night looking through his pics at webshots.. still hard to believe.. sigh..

oscilis ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 8:09 AM

I am shocked at the loss of such a vibrant person so young. My thoughts go to his family and close ones.

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 9:33 AM · edited Sun, 19 February 2006 at 9:40 AM

I was shocked when I learned of his untimely death. I knew that he had not posted for a long time but never suspected such horrific news. He was always very kind and always made positive comments. he leaves a void here at Renderosity

Message edited on: 02/19/2006 09:40

Cirestfot ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 9:41 AM

Bound for the ultimate Magic Carpet Ride. Respect and a salute for Captain Parsa.

ModestyB ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 10:40 AM

The magic Carpet..I do remembered that one...The memory makes me smile..Thanx will remember all the joy & lust for life Yes, respect & salute for Parsa

Cosme..D..Churruca ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 11:30 AM

I feel very very sad... he was exceptional. Im totally touched.

sharky_ ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 12:41 PM

Our dear friend parsa would IM me every now and then just to say Hello. He did have some trouble uploading his pictures or viewing our post sometimes in Sept 2005 on RR because of his server problems. He then worked on his home page in Yahoo and worked on his webshots. He said he would notify us when he had new pictures of his adventures hiking and biking. Eventually, he got back on RR and was happy again. He is always happy and had a very good out look on life. He had a beautiful gang of friends with his brother that would get together to hike and bike. I am just amazed of where he would go. One of his climbs was at mountain of DAMAVAND, high up in altitude of 5671 meter = 18,605.6430446 feet. A copy of that email he had sent to me is below. To see his home page on Yahoo, you must copy and past this address into the url address block or it wont work when clic. http://360.yahoo.com/profile-stnlVDQyerZ1xN9XjslY_u.KXJc- . His thoughts: SEEING IS BELIVING Every time I see the sunrise or a mountain thats stands so high. Just by seeing is beliving, Idont need to question why. When I see a mighty oc more . Read more from his Yahoo home page. And then there was silence. Thank you Ann for informing us and I've seen you in his guest book. Thanks cyn for posting this tribute to a good friend. To his family and friends, my prayers and thoughts are sent. I am just sadden with tears. Good Bye my friend Parsa........ Aloha... Errol

Parsa's last email to me:

Hi
thanks for your kindness,my server blocked
my renderosity home page so I cant downloud picts on it and coudnt see frieds pict,I will
be happy if yousend me your new shots if
you like to forward them via mail,
this is my forwarded mail of my last
travel and climb on great mountain of DAMAVAND
a heuge volcano with 5671 meter high
we carried our bike to the peak on our sholder
and had a fast big distance down hill biking.
ther is sulfur hills on top with sulfur gas and
so dangerous with climbers,low O2 and sulfur gas.
ther is som dry cheep on top they sleep and did`nt
wake up by the sulfure gas and so the wolf
those dry animal are near 10 and are ther more than 25 years.
thanks againand have good tims
best wishes
your friend
parsa

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 2:20 PM

oh errol.. that is so beautiful.. "SEEING IS BELIVING".. ty

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 3:57 PM

He did make me smile!...so sad!!!!!

nickcharles ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2006 at 1:42 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/index.ez?viewStory=12979

Hi all... Sadly, I didn't know him. I really wish I would have had that chance... Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2006 at 10:20 AM

Awful news! He was always a friendly and I only got to know him a little, but I liked that little very much. I'll miss him and his adventurous photos. :'[

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

girsempa ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 9:45 AM

I haven't had the pleasure to know Parsa but it's clear that he was a real treasure for a lot of people here who had the privilege of sharing with this beautiful person. To Parsa, his family and all his friends here and all who suffer from this loss, he may have left us, but I'm sure the treasure remains and will remain. --Geert

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

sadlers5 ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 10:21 AM

I went through his gallery again for old times sake, it is amazing what he did in his lifetime, and like Elvis his favorite singer he passed much too quickly,nope they are singing in heaven though, miss him a lot, ann

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.