Fri, Sep 20, 1:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Getting double notifications in the mail.

zpookey ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 7:04 AM · edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 9:15 PM

Help...everytime i get a notification that any one of my favorites has posted a new picture i get two identical mails. The same happens everytime i get ANY kind of message from renderosity.....allways duplicates.....why? Where can i set my settings in renderosity so that i only get ONE mail without a duplicate???? Please help me!

archdruid ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 11:48 AM

I don't know what's up, either, but I've been getting occasional double e-bots... could be just a glitch, but it's been going on, with me for about a month and a half, now... mostly, I just ignore it and delete. could get annoying, though. Comments from the crew?. Lou.

"..... and that was when things got interestiing."

zpookey ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 12:07 PM

I get ALL doubles......since i joined Renderosity. I'ts beyond annoying :/

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 9:20 PM

I'm getting all kinds of emails from RO since they changed the MP. Wish list sales even though I have my settings the same as the old MP and didn't get those notifications. Notices about new product releases from merchants that I've bought from and some that I've never bought from. I'm rather annoyed with the whole thing.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.