Sun, Oct 6, 12:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject:

Chippsyann ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2006 at 8:20 AM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Ive been working with a lot of V3 full figure characters. (As well as designing my own) What Im looking for is clothing, outfits that are created with the fuller figured models in mind. Items that use those other morphs like: Heavy, Pear figure, Rubenesque, Pregnant I know there are products out there that can stretch clothing to fit just about any body type, but we still have to do extra tweaking to make them fit right. My wish is, Plus Size Clothing so our big girls can look just as good as the skinny ones.

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2006 at 8:43 AM

There are options: 1. Dynamic Clothing 2. Morphing Clothing Or as you already mentioned....programs such as "Wardrobe Wizard" which fits clothing.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Chippsyann ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2006 at 8:54 AM

Dynamic clothing to me seems to be hit or miss, (more miss then hit) It looks like the market is a little one sided. Is it really that much more work to add those other morph to your products. Maybe there trying to keep cost down. Maybe I should start looking into creating my own wear. "I wonder how hard that would be?

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2006 at 9:23 AM

Have you looked into "The Tailor" program where you can add the morphs from your figure to the clothing? That way if you want heavy morphs or rubenesque morphs you can add them from your figure to whatever clothing you want them to be in.

Chippsyann ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2006 at 10:09 AM

I think I bought that when it first came out, it was confusing to use. I haven't used it since then. Is there a newer version that works a bit better?

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2006 at 10:29 AM

I don't know. Perhaps ask in the poser forum and ask if there is a tutorial around. I use Wardrobe Wizard and haven't used the tailor in a long time so I don't remember how to use it. But it wasn't really hard from what I remember. Just basically loading the figure, loading the clothing and then picking the figure morphs you want to apply.

Chippsyann ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2006 at 10:47 AM

"Acadia," Have you ever seen any of my works? All of them are clothed, but it was long hours and alot of post work to get them that way. I'm just looking for an easier way to do this.

Sinamin ( ) posted Tue, 21 February 2006 at 1:47 PM

When I want a character to have a "fuller figure", I always use Dave 71's Serena morph, available at RDNA. Dave created this fuller yet sensual body via the use of magnets and it loads as a prop. In the pose library, he has a fitting room pose that morphs almost any clothing, with few exceptions (most of As Shanim's clothes don't have the necessary morphs as a noted example), will automatically fit the character. I wish more character creators would use this method to create body morphs. It makes it so easy to fit clothes to the character. If you like a fuller body morph, give this character a try.

The Art of Sin

sinning every minute is an art form

Chippsyann ( ) posted Tue, 21 February 2006 at 11:37 PM · edited Tue, 21 February 2006 at 11:38 PM

"Sinamin2001, you are very right." But I don't think that it will happen. (to bad... and Dave 71 doesn't seem to be very intrested in doing a clothing line for that charactor)
Anyway, Serena is the base figure that I use. If you look really close at my images you'll see her, but sometimes you won't. That's a great trick that Dave 71 has come up with for fitting clothing to this body type, I wish "he/she" would tell us how to do it.

Message edited on: 02/21/2006 23:38

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.