Thu, Sep 19, 12:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Marketplace Newsletter...

angelluciano ( ) posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 10:24 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 7:13 AM

Ok... I've gotten 2 newsletters in the last couple of weeks and NO COUPON. Isn't there suppose to be a coupon of some sort in the newsletters?

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 10:52 AM

Hi Angelluciano, From time to time a coupin will be distributed within the Newsletter. However, We havent had one in the newsletter in the last few months. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

angelluciano ( ) posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 10:56 AM

So where are the coupons?

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 11:00 AM

They are distributed/marketed from time to time to targeted groups. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

angelluciano ( ) posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 11:10 AM

ohhhhhh I see... well that's different. I thought at least all merchants got a coupon every month. I use to get them all the time.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.