Fri, Oct 4, 5:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:41 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: WWII Weapons -Pack 2: Axis Forces just Released at Renderosity

panko ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 9:53 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 3:36 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=44346

file_327623.jpg

This is the second package on the WWII Weapons project, concluding the small arms series. It is composed by 15 extremely well detailed rifles, submachine guns and pistols, covering the soldiers armament of the three principal nations involved in the so-called Axis Alliance.

"That's another fine mess you got me in to!" -- Oliver Hardy

panko ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 9:55 AM

file_327624.jpg

The weapons are (by country of origin): -------------------------------------------------------- a) Germany: M_Kar 98k rifle FG42 assault rifle MP40 (Schmeisser) submachine gun MP44 assault rifle LP_P08 pistol LP_P08-Navy pistol (long barreled version of P08) W_P38 pistol b) Italy: MC_38 rifle (*) MC_M91 Carbine B_Modello 38/42 submachine gun B_Modello 1934 pistol c) Japan: Arisaka 99 rifle Meiji 38th Year Carbine Japan 100/44 submachine gun (extremely rare) Taisho 14 pistol

"That's another fine mess you got me in to!" -- Oliver Hardy

SydneyKeys ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 4:16 AM

These models are unbelievably accurate to there historical origins, and they are extremely render friendly ....I love them This set is very well adapted to "Indian Jones" style pulp hero renders, and look right at home in the hands of scantly clad fascists apperently =^_^= Look forward to your next release(s).

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 9:33 AM

I really have to get these. They look awesome.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.