Sat, Oct 5, 11:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 11:25 am)

Subject: I can't get Injectors to work in Poser 6

ReelBigFish ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 4:44 PM ยท edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 11:33 AM

Alrighty, I have Poser 6 and there are some injectors/injections that I can use. They came with the program, and I just don't know how to get them to work. Just clicking on them doesn't seem to work... Do I have to do something special before they show up? -Thanks

thefixer ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 4:58 PM

You need to be a bit more specific, what exactly are you trying to do?

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

ReelBigFish ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 5:09 PM

I'm just trying out the different injectors. I got Poser a few days ago, and I'm trying to figure out how to get ANY injectors to work. Oh, and how would I go about installing DAZ Aiko 3.0 so that it actually works in Poser 6?

KarenJ ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 5:17 PM

Which Injection files are you trying to use? Please describe exactly what you're trying to do and what happens as a result.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

ReelBigFish ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 5:29 PM

Nah, I figured it out. I just had to click on it and then change the menu to a different one and then change back and the morph would be there.

Jules53757 ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 5:39 PM

??????? :((

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

layingback ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 7:40 PM

I think you need to apply the Service Releases (patches) from eFrontier. The 3rd/last one fixes this problem, and avoids the need to force a screen refresh to display the newly injected morph. eF/CL rarely (never?) installs patches in manufacturing, nor seems to give any clue to new customers that they almost have to update in order for it to work!

Jay7347 ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 8:30 PM

Wow lyingback, you know about the 3rd service release before it even comes out and most certainly before all the rest of us. As for your observation about eF, you could always add a "imho" for that is what it is. Have a good one!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.