Fri, Oct 4, 5:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:41 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Last Days of Panko's Weapons Sales...............!

panko ( ) posted Fri, 24 February 2006 at 6:14 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 3:41 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=panko

file_328941.jpg

Four more days left until the Sale on WWII Weapons -Pack 1 and Modern Weapons -Pack 1 is over.

"That's another fine mess you got me in to!" -- Oliver Hardy

William ( ) posted Fri, 24 February 2006 at 8:20 PM

Hi Any idea of when pack modern weapons pack 2 will be on the market and what will be in it? Thanks. Really like your work. William

panko ( ) posted Sat, 25 February 2006 at 3:48 AM

William, Modern Weapons -Pack 2 would --hopefully-- hit the market sometime during March. I'm actually working on it night and day and I can tell you that it would be a product full of surprises! The weapons list is: Negev assault rifle Steyr SSG69 sniping rifle Steyr Aug-9 HK G36 HK53 Colt Commando Stoner M63 Beretta 70/90 assault rifle Beretta 12 smg Dragunov SVD sniper AK47 Classic (two versions: 1) folding butt 2) wooden butt) Lusa A2 smg Makarov pistol Astra A80 pistol Ruger P85 pistol A couple of these are subject to change and some of the brand names would be somewhat altered in order to avoid the dreaded "trademark" issues. :)

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 25 February 2006 at 3:59 AM

okay couldn't help myself - i ordered ww11 pack 1

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Arvanor ( ) posted Sat, 25 February 2006 at 4:05 AM

The weapons are great. Cant wait to get the next part. How about historical weapons like flintlock pistols, muskets and similar weapons?

If by my life or death I can protect you, I will!

panko ( ) posted Sat, 25 February 2006 at 8:41 AM

Esther, thanks... :) Sent you an IM. Marko, (pre)historical (LOL) weapons are also considered. I may run a survey in here to see if people are interested in those...

Arvanor ( ) posted Sat, 25 February 2006 at 8:57 AM

That would be cool because i am one of those Poserusers who does images for his roleplaying stuff and we often play swashbuckling rpgs. So i hope there are many who need those weapons, too. :-)

panko ( ) posted Sat, 25 February 2006 at 9:05 AM

OK then. I'll tell you what. Make a list of weapons that you think would make a good starting pack and send them by e-mail or IM to me. Then I'll start a thread and see what the response would be... :) --Panos

Arvanor ( ) posted Sat, 25 February 2006 at 9:40 AM

Thats a good idea. Marko

William ( ) posted Sat, 25 February 2006 at 12:21 PM

Thanks for the List, there is definitely a few guns on it I'd like to have models of. William

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.