Wed, Oct 23, 12:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: **Last Week in the Galleries**

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 1:42 AM · edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 12:23 AM

There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from beginning to end of week.
There is now a link in the Photo Gallery for easier location.
This is also great chance to showcase some of those who have not got the views they deserve.
Selections for Feb20-26/2006

Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 1:58 AM

Excellent selection, very well presented as usual ! :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 2:02 AM

Wow, there sure are some pretty amazing shots in there. Even a few i missed while "fetching" my car. Beautiful selection and presentation Doug. All the more impressed now when youre doing it all by yourself. Kutos to you...or is it cuddos...cuddies....cujo...sigh...bla..bla....

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 2:22 AM

Great selection, can't talk, must get clicking!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 2:27 AM

LOL cujo... Kudos would be how I have seen it before Andreas. Thanks It was much easier when I had help for sure. Be nice to pick way more, but I start on page 50 and bounce around picking random images up to page1. So 40 images is it! Gives me my best chance to comment too.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 2:28 AM

Another great one,Doug. Yes!Kudos to you,indeed!And I am extra appreciative,having not been around much this week...so I missed more than usual.So a big thank you for this! -M :^D

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

croxie ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 2:57 AM

Great collection, Doug :D Now it's browsing time :)

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

soulofharmony ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 2:58 AM

wonderful selection in lwitg.. some personal favourites and some l,ve missed...!!!! nice presentation, must of been difficult doing it alone and missing the help, congrat's !!!

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 3:59 AM

Superb selcetion from outstanding works posted this week - well done Doug !

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

ModestyB ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 4:28 AM

Kudos..not Cujo...LOL!!!! to U from me to ;) & of course Puss & Kram :D

morningglory ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 5:39 AM

Thanks for including my "Gypsy and books" in this fine grouping.

Hedepo ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 6:16 AM

Hallo Doug Many thanks for including one of my photo's in your selection of the week, its highly appreciated and I like the selection of the week alway very much and is such a handy tool!! Excellent presentation!! kind Regards Henk

odie ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 7:06 AM

Wow, Doug. I can't thank you enough for your hard work and dedication. I am always impressed with the great variety of work chosen. Viewing is a pleasant opportunity for all of us. :0)

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 8:17 AM

An amazing batch of photos as usuall, and I'm honored to be counted among them. Terrific presentation too Doug!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Dynazty ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 8:34 AM

OMG! What a line up of some great photos, I'm so new here I didn't even know this existed. Untill I woke up this morning and saw I had an IM from dBgrafix saying I was selected. Thank-You this so made my day... =) And what a great presentation too.

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 8:43 AM

Awesome spotlight of the variety of talent that frequent this place! Thx for this Doug...its always a pleasure to view!

ddaydreams ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 8:50 AM

Thanks for picking one of my photos. I'm honored that my photo has been placed amongest these fine photos. Warm Regrards to all my RR family. God Bless' Frank

Frank Hawkins/Owner/DigitalDaydreams

Frank_Hawkins_Design

Frank Lee Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery Store

My U.S.A eBay Graphics Software Store~~ My International eBay Graphics Software Store

LostPatrol ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 9:49 AM

I didnt realize you get a IM now when you make it in here! Another great week at Rosity, and thanks Doug for your comment in the gallery was one of those lucky finds, whilst looking for something completely different!

The Truth is Out There

nelsone ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 11:23 AM

How about that - my first time receiving this recognition. Thanks to all the true artists who have accepted an interloper like me into the fold!

Valentin ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 12:06 PM

Thanks a lot for including one of my images in your fabulous selection... It's a real honour for me!

Laelia ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 1:32 PM

Thanks Doug ! I'm very proud and gonna write you on IM q:) Magali

Punaguy ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 1:48 PM

Wow nice selection of images, congrats to everyone....And of course to our hard working Mod. Doug for this impressive job presenting them..Great job everyone! Aloha!

Kana'es Photography

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 3:34 PM

WOOOHOOOO!!! Thanks a billion, I can't believe i actually made it to "LWitG". Very nice presentation I like it allot. :o)

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

jocko500 ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 6:18 PM

super

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

sharky_ ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 1:52 AM

Beautiful work by everyone and a Excellent job Doug. Aloha.. Errol

TomDart ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 7:00 AM

Each week, so many are from talented folks I didn't know were here. That is one part making this feature so nice. Thanks to all for the images and to Doug for putting it together, again.

tommorules ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 2:07 PM

Many thanks for putting this together - it's great to be featured but even better to see the outstanding work of others - makes me green with envy!! Cheers, Steve.

Brenda_Guiles ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 5:12 PM

Thanks Doug! It is an honor to be selected and highlighted amongst these beauties! blushes Brenda :)

leifse ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2006 at 6:54 PM

Thanks so much for bringing my image amongst these fantastic great and very talented photographers! This is a great honour for me! So thanks again and have a wonderful time everybody! Leif

SimonSawSunlight ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 3:08 PM

w0000t! :) nice! oh and thank you again! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.