Fri, Sep 20, 9:56 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: I

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 9:18 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:53 PM

file_329807.jpg

I dont mean to do this but..... I TOLD YOU SO!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO, GO SWEEEEDEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!! #:oD Oh..and i also wanted to show off my new car that i got this weekend....its sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 9:19 AM

file_329808.jpg

And yes....im referring to.... THE OLYMPIC GOLDMEDAL WE SNATCHED IN THE HOCKEYFINAL!!!!!! LOL!

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 9:20 AM

file_329809.jpg

And one of the interior......YAAAAY SWEDEN!!! #:oD

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Punaguy ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 9:44 AM

Alright you got the car...! Score! Now drive it like an old lady, and don't beat the crap out of it for a bit! Congrats on your hockey victory, I know your their #1 fan! Aloha! Dave~

Kana'es Photography

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 10:14 AM

LOL! I assure ya buddy...since the accident i do drive like an old lady. #:o( Just one more time.... YAAAAAAAAY SWEDEN!!!!!! #:oD

Andreas

Mystic Pic

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 12:20 PM

Well seeings I told you to post them hehee. ackk you already got dirt on it under the back fender. Classy looking. How about some specs now. AWD..4wheel? Love the lights up front.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 12:29 PM

Some specs huh? Hmmm....well how does 3-2 against Finland sound? 36_7_4.gif LOL! Oooh...you meant the car didnt ya? #:oP Well....not much to say, AWD, automatic, V6 2,7l, leather seats, cruise control...etc etc. Its the deluxe model so it basically has everything i need....except a GPS. As for the dirt, i did drive it home from Stockholm and thats a good 7 hour drive. Its a fairly cheap model, but i still love it. #:o) Such a damn pity that our TV caught on fire when i got home though....ugh. I just "threw" it out in the snow and it still smells one day later. And i was so pleased with having some money left to buy a DSLR, but now it looks as if those money will be spent on a plasma screen instead. #:o(

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Punaguy ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 12:33 PM

How the hell did the TV catch fire? Well thankfully it didn't take the house with it...Plasma?!? Well so much for the new camera...but by then there will be a new model out that's so much better...it never ends!

Kana'es Photography

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 12:40 PM

LOL! I guess thats true. Thanks for the words of comfort Dave. #:O) Dont know why it caught on fire. It was 10 years old after all, and with dogs and cats...alot of fur and dust gets stuck inside it. I just turned it on and POOF....thick black smoke rised from within it....ugh. #:o/

Andreas

Mystic Pic

kimariehere ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 12:53 PM

congrads on your new beautiful SUV!!! ( i think this one got car of the year over here ) its sOOOO PURTY!!! ...bet your excited to drive it around !!

kimmers ♥ :O)

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 1:24 PM

Thank you Kimmieeeee!!!! #:O) I do like it yes...although its a thirsty little devil. Sure like that gasoline of his...although its a small price to pay for feeling a bit safer. #:O)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Onslow ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 1:34 PM

Wow nice looking car Andreas :)

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 1:35 PM

Plasma....pfffttt.... you should check out the Silicon Reflective Crystal Display from Sony...that's what I have been staring at for a little while now.Side by side is like no comparison. But the D200 came first. http://www.sonystyle.ca/commerce/servlet/ProductDetailDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&productId=1001970&navigationPath=32050n100187 Or they have the 70 inch for a pretty gross amount...

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 1:36 PM

file_329810.jpg

Ooh oooh...maybe you guys can help me. I celebrated the new car and goldmedal with a glass of whiskey, and i took this shot of it. Is this something you think i could upload? I kinda like it, but hey..i have started this thread and i might as well push it to the limit ya know, LOL. #:oP

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 1:39 PM

Oooh....i crossed with a bunch of people...sorry. Thank you Richard. #:O) And Doug....YEAH LIKE THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN!!! Jeeeeeez....im broke as it is, LOL. I was thinking a budget-plasma no bigger than 42"...thats all i can afford...and all i have room for too since its going into a stupid corner....sigh.

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Punaguy ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 2:13 PM

Looks like something that belongs in your gallery...quite yummy I might add, and I don't drink anymore..nice warm and abstract looking colors...Galleryworthy IMO...go for it! Aloha!

Kana'es Photography

kimariehere ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 2:19 PM

i dont drink either but this is a gem! .. yeah post it!!

kimmers ♥ :O)

ModestyB ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 2:30 PM

SNUSKIGT SNYGG WISKEYBILD!!!!!!! PussGurka, Nice Work ;)

ModestyB ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 2:31 PM

Djligt go wiskey f den delen :)

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 2:46 PM

Yeah.. I don't drink either, though it looks refreshing and I could pretend it is Ginger Ale. And I predicted Canada vs Russia in the Gold YAY Sweden...!!!!!!! Our ladis should have played the men...probably might have got at least some goals in the last 3 games.

gradient ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 3:28 PM

Sweet Wheels Andreas!....did you put one of those reflectors on your license plate....to fool the photo radar...or, did you just blur it for us?...LOL! No speeding now!

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 3:35 PM

LOL @ Doug...i wont argue with that. #:oP Thanks for the support gang, i might upload it then. And yes Modesty....DEN RUSKIGT GOOOOOOD!!!! #:oD The best whiskey i ever tasted...although i guess i havent tasted all too many brands. Yup...i did blur it for you...dont trust you...dont know why though, LOL. #:oP

Andreas

Mystic Pic

gradient ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 3:37 PM

Do they have photo radar in Sweden?

froznlife42 ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 6:16 PM

First off: congrats on the new wheels!!! Looks like it's got all the bells and whistles. As for the whiskey.... yum!! And yes you should post it!! Rhonda

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2006 at 11:57 PM

Thank you Rhonda!!! #:O) And yes gradient (sorry, i dont know your real name) we do have photo radar here. #:o(

Andreas

Mystic Pic

gradient ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 12:02 AM · edited Mon, 27 February 2006 at 12:04 AM

Attached Link: http://www.tagshield.com/SUPER.html

Ok...then you need to get something like this.....LOL!

Message edited on: 02/27/2006 00:04

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 12:17 AM

LOL! Yeah, ive seen those before. Might be a sane investment. #;O)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 1:12 AM

Well done to Sweden and did you see the woman win the curling? I was screaming and shouting at 9.30pm coz they made that most excellent last shot... BTW - nice car granny...

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 1:59 AM

Granny? #:o/ Why you little..... LOL! Yup, i saw the womens curling team. Theyre actually "local", they play their games an hour away from me. It was Swedens most successful winter Olympics ever. 14 medals and out of those....6 golds....YIPPIE!!!!! #:oD

Andreas

Mystic Pic

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 2:12 AM

And the germans ar ethe champions... Where did Sweden finish on the log?

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

croxie ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 2:59 AM

Wow...you've got yourself a new car...hehe Congrats :D Now...make sure people stop bumpin' into you while you're behind the wheels ;) We can't take all that excitment when you're in hospital'n'stuff ya know :p

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 3:43 AM

Can't agree more with Christa,lol! ;^) And aw!Congrats on the new wheels,Nanook.She's beautiful.Use it in good health.And for goodness sakes,don't scare us like that again!K? PS the whiskey shot is great.Beautifully cropped.It would look wonderful as an ad with text along the side...You have a very marketable image there... OMSFA...OBSFA?LOL...;^D

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 3:57 AM

Lovely golden image Andreas - matches all those gold medals Sweden won :D Congrats to Sweden for a best ever medal haul.

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 3:59 AM · edited Mon, 27 February 2006 at 3:59 AM

AWWWW!!! Dont you guys worry....i shall do my best to avoid becoming hospitilized again. #:O)

And Nanook thanks thee Kran. Very kind of you to say. #:O)

Actually its:

FFFE!!!!.....Feningen F sesidig Beundran F Evigt!!!! #;o) Edit....Thanks Richard!!!! #:O)

Message edited on: 02/27/2006 03:59

Andreas

Mystic Pic

MaydaMason ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 5:42 AM

what a big suv you've bought! hope you'll pass a lot of fun drivin' and discoverin' in care!

Mayda

MaydaPhoto

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 7:50 AM
  1. Congrats on the awsome new SUV Andreas! May you drive it long and safely! It may not be the most expensive, but optioned out like that, it sure must feel like it! =] 2) Sorry to hear about your TV. I've NEVER heard of one catching fire before, but like you say...fur and stuff collects after 10 years. At least you have a new one to look forward to. 3) Great photos, espically that last one of the Whisky. I'll raise a toast to you tonight! Sorry, don't have anything here at work... ;] 4) Sorry Doug. =^P

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.