Fri, Sep 20, 11:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: New project input requested

Randys ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 8:22 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Attached Link: Follow this link

We are working on something new. Feel free to take a look and give me some feed back.

Randy
RsDigital

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 9:50 AM

Hey, looks pretty cool Randy. Is it limited to model photography, or can it be any subject?

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Randys ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 10:01 AM

It can be any subject. Right now I just need some materal to work with. We can also do the voice if you don't want to call and record. Just send us a scrip about your portfolio. Randy

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 10:04 AM

Cool, thanks Randy. What size do you need the photos to be...about?

Randys ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 10:08 AM

Send the at least 1000px wide or tall we will down size them after the video is compiled. 5 would be about the min number you can send as many as 15 the target time for the video is 1 min. Randy

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 3:51 PM

What is the best way to send you the files Randy? All zipped together in a folder, or one at a time? I'm having a hard time narrowing it down to just 15, lol.

Randys ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 4:05 PM

The is good FTP the files to me zip them all togeather use your name as the name of the zip. It is hard to pair the list down I'm sure. Randy

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 4:11 PM

I got down to 17... is that okay? I tried going to ftp.rsdigitalgallery.com but I got an error message. Is that right? Or shall I email the files? It is only 3MB after all. Let me know, thanks. --Kort

Randys ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 4:13 PM

3 meg that will e-mail ok ftp to www.rsdigitalgallery.com it will work that way. Randy

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 4:26 PM

I tried to FTP...not sure if it worked. I am terrible with that stuff I hate to say. I emailed it as well.

Randys ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 4:31 PM

Cool I checked the ftp it's in there, it worked. I'll get to start working on it soon. Randy

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 4:35 PM

Great! Will you add music like the one on your website? Something newagey and mellow would probably fit the images the best. Anyway...will get you that script soon. Thanks again! Kort

Randys ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 5:06 PM

Sure if there is something you would like let me know otherwise I'll choose something. Randy

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.