Sat, Sep 21, 6:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Simon SEZ!!!!

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 5:43 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:27 AM

file_330056.jpg

Show me some **ACTION**...a split second...frozen in time!

PEOPLE, ANIMALS, whatever....as long as it portrays movement in some way!

Message edited on: 02/28/2006 05:43

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 5:55 AM

file_330057.jpg

I don't know if my photo enter in this style, but it's a portray of drop in mouvement...

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 6:51 AM

file_330058.jpg

That is one cool shot Joe!!! And Valous second one is just BRILLIANT!!! I dont have that many "action-shots" so im gonna have to copycat her...and it also gives me a chance to post a pic that i was about to trash. #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 6:55 AM

Zacko!!! Very good photo.. excellent macro and color.. CONGRATZ my heart.. kiss ;)

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 7:03 AM

file_330059.jpg

ok.. i cone you other one... Kisssss

GiMi53 ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 8:14 AM

Bravo, Valou, you have beaten Andreas by almost one hour...lol ! And your water in motion pictures are excellent ! I'm very curious to see what you are going to ask (Show me...) for the next thread... But first, let's see what the other friends mean about action ! kisous :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 8:31 AM

file_330060.jpg

Super Simon idea and congrats to Valou for the quick response. Rember everyone, only one image per customer! ;^P I was at a county fair and they had this strang flower inside this plexiglass box. It was spraying water and whipping around like crazy. Very hard to capture that motion, but I liked this one because of the woman standing behind the box with the same color flower on her hat! =]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

jocko500 ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 8:44 AM

file_330061.jpg

here one I thought is good but I did not think it was too good for my gallery and for people to look at. But I liked it for this is my first time trying to shot a flying bird. at lest it action

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 9:08 AM

Gimi53, mmmmmmm.... je ne vais rien dire.. mais.. je t'adoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOLOLOLOLOL TwoPynts, perfect capture.. but, i want to see your reflect in this windows!!! LOL.. very good my friend ;) Jocko500, very well done. I know this dificulty for this capture and i say you : GOOOOOOODDDD done ;) i want to put other shot... i can ? good day and kiss

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 9:17 AM

Very, very nice Valerie, but in this one (Simon), we have the rules to allow only one image per person. Sorry. In the DITI we allow 2 images per person.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 9:19 AM

oh.. sorry... i delete now... sorry Kiss Valou

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 9:38 AM

You can start your own thread if you would like Valou. =]

3DGuy ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 11:29 AM

file_330064.jpg

How's this for movement?

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

Punaguy ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 11:36 AM

file_330065.jpg

How about some Rodeo action...? Had taken many this day, just too many to post in my gallery...this guy didn't make it by the way..Aloha! Dave~

Kana'es Photography

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 11:42 AM

GREAT SHOTS! That dirt-bike photo is picture perfect Rinze! Dave, I love the guy in the back waving at ya! ;]

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 11:54 AM

yessssssss, it's really good shots!!! excellentttttt ;)

Nath06 ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 4:35 PM

file_330066.jpg

I took this photo in Marineland Park... Very good shots already posted!!! Bravo :)

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 4:39 PM

Oooooo, colorful! Sweet capture!

kimariehere ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 5:00 PM

file_330067.jpg

my daughter chrissy leaping up in the air with seaweed at the beach taken last week !

kimmers ♥ :O)

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 10:51 PM · edited Tue, 28 February 2006 at 10:53 PM

file_330068.jpg

Here is an action shot... I know because the director just yelled It!

.....and ACTION!

sorry guys I've been under a lot of pressure lately !

Message edited on: 02/28/2006 22:52

Message edited on: 02/28/2006 22:53

Even if you choose not to choose, you still have made a choice

jocko500 ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 11:01 PM

cool one TwistedMindDesigns

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

UKmac ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 11:51 PM

file_330069.jpg

"PEOPLE, ANIMALS, whatever....as long as it portrays movement in some way!" I don't really do action shots, but found this in my archives, not sure this is what you meant, but does fulfill the description above, just!!. Didn't realise that hair straighteners need such speed, lol... Steve

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2006 at 12:02 AM

"Didn't realise that hair straighteners need such speed, lol..." Not too funy... I stay away from my wife when she is doing such things.... She tends to weild all kinds of hair utencils with the quickness, agility and precision of the jedi weilding their light sabers!!!!

Even if you choose not to choose, you still have made a choice

short_ribs ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2006 at 3:36 AM

file_330070.jpg

Well thanks to Noeline for mentioning this to me otherwise would have missed out!! Some EXCELLENT stuff already on!! Look forward to more!!!

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2006 at 4:08 AM · edited Wed, 01 March 2006 at 4:18 AM

OK mine will have to wait until tomorrow now ... need to get some zzzzz! Such a wonderful variety here already. And you're welcome Kai :^)

Message edited on: 03/01/2006 04:18

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

TomDart ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2006 at 7:20 AM

Yikes..these are nice!

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 3:22 AM

file_330071.jpg

Go Fetch! Bit more of a moody action shot from me ... took this last week while on holiday. Don't tell me I'm going to be the last to upload again :-( Come on guys!

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

Zacko ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 4:18 AM

LOL @ Noeline. Wow, this is one beautiful photo buddy. It really is grand!!! You should definitly put this out in the gallery as well if you havent done so already. #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 8:14 AM

I totally agree with Andreas...fantastic photo!

short_ribs ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 1:19 PM

That's one great shot Noeline!!! Ditto Zacko.

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.