Sat, Sep 21, 6:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Adobe Light room Beta

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 12:07 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:49 AM

Attached Link: Project: Lightroom

Just found this, and might be a guniea pig for it. If this has been posted in some other thread, and i never saw it ...scuse me... Edit... oops read it is for mac now ,and later for windows. oh welps

Message edited on: 03/03/2006 00:09

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 1:03 AM

I think i will check this out.... i was looking at the videos and it seems to be somewhat like aperture.

Even if you choose not to choose, you still have made a choice

danob ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 4:28 AM

Yes it looks a superb programme hope the windows version is out soon.. A great way to improve workflow and organise and print your work.. The adjustment looks a bit basic on the Beta version if that is improved they have another winner on their hands. And as it is.. it is gonna save so much time it will be an essential purchase for those who need to get organised! That counts me in!

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 11:07 AM

I'll be waiting for it to improve but it is definitely on my list. Aperture lacks a few key features AND I need to upgrade my OS to use it! ;]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.