Sat, Sep 21, 5:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Image Minipulation

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 12:14 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:35 AM

I've been in this fourm from time to time and I've seen a great deal of amazing work using photoshop... not to mention the photography! Most of the time I show my photos in the gallery unminipulated. This time I thought I would play around a little bit. So I took an image of myself (which you can see in the gallery without effects) and played around with it... I was having so much fun I must have spent 4 hours using everything from filter effects to channels, overlays, and paths. after all that time I came up with 5 vairations of me.... Then I realized that I had spent the better part of the night playing with myself! Here is what I came up with....Enjoy

Even if you choose not to choose, you still have made a choice

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 12:15 AM

file_330426.jpg

#1 Mostly filters

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 12:17 AM

file_330427.jpg

#2 wind blurs, overlays and some channel effects

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 12:17 AM

file_330428.jpg

#3 mostly channels

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 12:19 AM

file_330429.jpg

#4 Posterizing and wind blur and some channel tweeking

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 12:20 AM

file_330430.jpg

#5 I got a little twisted with this one.... I threw everything into it, including dropshadows

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 12:22 AM

#2 and #4 I really like that. #3...is so so ...kind of made the eye look like it was a mistake. #1. is a good effect, and if me I might change the colours. I have to try this wind effect as you have now. Will be real useful.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 12:23 AM

ahh you tossed a 5 in there too.Nice work on the cutout.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

LostPatrol ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 8:39 AM

Really neat work, although #5 kina gives me the creeps a little, like something from a horror movie lol, sorry no offence. Excellent examples of what can be done with one image to create several looks.

The Truth is Out There

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 9:53 AM

Playing with yourself...lol. Hey, some imaginative work there. I like them all, some better than others. But they would look great in Warholian collage in your gallery. =]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Leeco ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 12:10 AM

Interesting and creative. I roll along using the same few effects I have become familiar with and have so many more tools available but untried that there seems to be no end to the combinations possible. I really need to learn something about using channels and paths. Two areas where I know nada. Thanks for the inspiration. I enjoyed the series. Lee

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.