Thu, Sep 19, 8:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: New free Vue 5 tutorial video...

jc ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 12:51 AM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 2:00 PM

Hi All,

Just finished my latest Vue tutorial and this one's a 5 part (Flash) video extravaganza!

BeforAftGear2-600.jpg

It's all about Vue 5 materials - works with both Vue 5 Esprit and Vue 5 Infinite (so i'm told, please advise if not true, i used Vue 5i to make it). Includes intro to the Function Editor and Filter Editor.

You can view it quickly as a stream from my web site, or download the 5 zipped parts (biggest 1 is 82MB!).

Please download also the PDF instructions and written part of the tutorial, the render setup and the links for downloads. PDF

Another zipped file contains the "before" and "after" versions of the demo model, in .VOB format and the 2 custom texture images.

It's all exlained in the PDF.

Would really appreciate any comments, so i can improve the next video tutorial.

Thanks all!

_ jc...'Art Head Start' e-book
.......'Art Head Start.com site Digital Art skills. Free lighting chapter, tutes, Vue models, tex pix.

Irish ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 7:52 AM

Wow Jim! This is absolutely super. You've put a pile of work in this and I am sure eager to try it all out. Thank you very much!! :)

jc ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 12:05 PM

Sorry all, thought i had put the download links here, like i did on other forums.

Now i've added download links to the web page, where there were only streaming video links: video tutorials page

_ jc...'Art Head Start' e-book
.......'Art Head Start.com site Digital Art skills. Free lighting chapter, tutes, Vue models, tex pix.

seaayre ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 12:42 PM

Very informative. :) Thank you so much.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.