Thu, Sep 19, 9:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: No Gallery Thumbnails

Zarabanda ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 2:51 PM · edited Wed, 18 October 2023 at 2:55 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12357&Form.ShowMessage=2556630

Has this issue been resolved? I'm getting broken .jpgs in IE and just blank in opera. Here's my config Im currently connecting using Netzero hi-speed dialup. It compresses image files for faster page loads, but even with this feature turned off still no thumbnails. win2k professional ie 6 Netzero 3G Hi-Speed dialup

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 3:03 PM

Well they seemed to using zone alarm which was their problem not sure make sure your profile is set up to view thumbs and sign out of site clear browser cache of cookies and files and shut it down. Make sure your computer clock and date are right. Then sign back into our site. If none of these help let me know will send your information to programers. Also make sure you are accepting cookies from our site. SndCastie

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Zarabanda ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 6:54 PM

SndCastie, ty so much. somehow the date on my comp was off by a month (no idea how that happened). that's probably good to take a note of as that seems to have caused my problem. ty again for the timely tech support :)

SndCastie ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 1:41 AM

Your welcome this is the most common problem when thumbs don't show :O) Glad I could help SndCastie

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.