Sat, Sep 21, 6:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Post your favorite pet!

short_ribs ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 9:52 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:43 AM

file_331566.jpg

Well i dont know if this is going to work but the idea is that you post a pic of you favorite pet....... Well this sure was mine her name was Pignatious ok ok yeah that is one weird name even i think so!!! She was a warthog that was abondond in the wild so we adopted her. When we first got her she could fit in a pocket!!! Now carry it on!

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 11:17 PM · edited Sat, 04 March 2006 at 11:19 PM

file_331567.jpg

Iggman... AKA Iggmeister The coolest Columbian Green Iguana you would ever meet! This is in my gallery with a tribute. He died in 2001 But not before he grew to 7.5 ft. This picture was taken in 1999

Message edited on: 03/04/2006 23:19

Even if you choose not to choose, you still have made a choice

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2006 at 1:11 AM

Hmmm interesting favourite pets ... mine are only cats, which seems kinda boring, huh. Well I'lll think on this, which is a little hard to do at the moment considering my headcold sigh, don't have any good captures of them ... they just won't sit still long enough when I have my camera in my hands! I know for sure that there are heaps of awesome pet portraits out there though.

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2006 at 7:59 AM

file_331568.jpg

Eh....okay Kai. What a cuddly little pig youve got there. And my god George, that thing grew into being 7.5 ft??? WOW!! Well how boring is this...but my favorite pet is of course ms Eija.

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

mermaid ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2006 at 10:20 AM

file_331569.jpg

favorite pets? Here are my two favorite pets...grin.. (although I guess he woulnd like to be called a pet...grin)

Mayliah ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2006 at 6:29 PM

file_331570.jpg

Here's my Theo!

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2006 at 6:47 PM

Oooh, thats a really beautiful turtle Stef. You should take some "product-shots" of him. And Modesty....you shouldnt be throwing your pets like that, lol. #:oP

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2006 at 6:56 PM

file_331572.jpg

Aw!I love these kinds of threads.Here's my three babies...My Rhodesian Ridgebacks,(from the left),Justice,Jenny and Archer.

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2006 at 7:54 PM

Awwww!!!! You sure have some big babies there Marlene. Look at Archers white paw. They sure are gorgeous...and probably a handfull as well. #:O)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2006 at 8:46 PM

LOL They sure are big!Thank you,Andreas.They really aren't much of a handful,you just have to keep an eye on your food.They are notorious counter-surfers,lol. PS-Your baby is beautiful as well. :^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

short_ribs ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2006 at 10:55 PM

Oh yeah there sure some cool pets out there. Oh and Andreas I'm sure that Eija makes up for being "normal" by having a great personality!!!!! Plus sure looks good in your photos! Great pets everyone!! We had to put our piggy to sleep when we moved country :"( It was very sad but the best thing for her!!!

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 12:45 AM

file_331573.jpg

Looked through some of my old images and found this one of my boy Basil - he's a chocolate point linx balinese ... and boy does he have personality! Kai: that is sad but yeah can understand why. Marlene: Is that a dog basket Jenny and Archer are in? Guess they don't make them big enough for 3 dogs that size, lol. Great to see everyones favs.

kimariehere ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 3:06 AM

file_331574.jpg

my doggie candi smiling with a bent up tounge at the lake! :O)! best dog i have ever had or loved or known!

kimmers ♥ :O)

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 5:39 AM

Beautiful kitty Noeline. And Kimmie....awwwwww!!!! She looks soooo damn cute in that shot!!! LOVE THAT SHOT!!!! Up with it in your gallery already. #:O)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 6:00 AM · edited Mon, 06 March 2006 at 6:02 AM

file_331575.jpg

You're right Andreas.That is a wonderful shot Kimmie!Definately one for the gallery.

And that's not a basket,Noeline,but it is a doggie mat.And they do try to share it,but it is admittedly small for three,lol.This is a shot I have of them,the one time they succeeded. :^)
PS Sorry to hear that Kai. :^(

Message edited on: 03/06/2006 06:02

Marlene <")

My Blog

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 4:59 PM

file_331576.jpg

Such a wonderful pets here !! So here is my old boy Baloe......12 year's since 13 February

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 6:11 PM

ROTFLMAO! What a shot Marlene! That is sooo cute ... I guess there's a race on each time as to who's in first :) Kimmers: That's one adorable shot of Candi. I bet she was eyeing up those ducks again! Ilona: A beautiful collage of your old mate Baloe

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 6:19 PM

LOL Noeline,exactly!And usually its the female who wins...princess that she is...and the two males just stand there crying,lol. By the way,your cat's beautiful.I never heard of that breed.I have heard of Balinese tho.But I thought those were shorthaired.How nice that Basil gets to go out of doors! Gorgeous turtle shot btw and Ilona,what a sweet collage of your old boy.

Marlene <")

My Blog

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.