Fri, Sep 20, 12:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: March Challenge No.2 Liquid Motion

UKmac ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 12:42 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

file_330610.jpg

Second entry for this months challenge. Melting snow/ice from the roof at work. So far, 4 days of heavy snow at night, will it last, no.... You would not believe how may shots this took to get, yes all 48 of them!!! Steve

UKmac ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 12:43 AM

file_330611.jpg

thumb thing....

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 1:06 AM

Love the droplet and way you can see through the ice.... Added to Challenge page
got_it.jpg

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 12:49 PM

I believe it!It took me roughly the same to get my drip! Beautiful,Steve.That blue sky looks gorgeous next to the sparkly ice and snow. :^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

ModestyB ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2006 at 1:16 PM

Blluuuuuuetiful entry :)

zpookey ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2006 at 2:19 PM

I'm sooooo tired of this cold weather now....but a very nic pic :)

maggiemai ( ) posted Sun, 26 March 2006 at 12:04 PM

Excellent catch!! Wow..48 trys!!! You deserve a medal for your persistance and patience...I think I would've given up! The sign of a great photographer = patience and persistance I guess. ;-)

Love, Light and Laughter  ~ :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.