Sat, Sep 21, 9:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: **Last Week in the Galleries**

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 1:31 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:46 AM

There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from beginning to end of week.
There is now a link in the Photo Gallery for easier location.
This also gives us a chance to showcase some of those who have not got the views they deserve.
Selections for Feb27-Mar5/2006

Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

gwfa ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 1:45 AM · edited Mon, 06 March 2006 at 1:46 AM

it's an honour indeed to appear among all these amazing photograph(er)s - heartfelt thanks! and thanks is due to the Model (here Nina C.)

Message edited on: 03/06/2006 01:46

Gerald

leliel86 ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 1:54 AM

Lovely selection, really something to be treated every week:)

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 1:56 AM

Great selection and tx for choicing the most unlightly of pics from my week. Mwah to all in!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 2:02 AM

Wonderful selection here ... I feel honoured to be included. Thanks once again Doug for putting this together :)

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

Chimeric_Imager ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 2:16 AM

"Thank You" makes one feel Good to see oneself amoung some very talented people.

croxie ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 2:37 AM

You picked a photo of mine that I was hoping to redo because of the light...hehe Thanks anyways....it's always an honour :D C.

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 2:38 AM

WOW you have done one fine job everyone!!!!!!!!!! Great pics and great presentation!!! Well done to all!!

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

christianfly ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 3:07 AM

Thanks a lot, I feel really happy to be there!

Marcel-P ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 3:40 AM · edited Mon, 06 March 2006 at 3:41 AM

Thank you very for choosing one of my photos for this gallery! Makes me really happy to appear in same gallery with such great Artists!

Message edited on: 03/06/2006 03:41

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 4:04 AM

a bigg honor for me to be in this excellent gallerie ;) for all my friends ;) big kiss all people

Mayliah ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 4:54 AM

Oooooh! Thank you so much. I feel so honored. It's quite inspiring! :D

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 5:34 AM

Beautiful selection Doug, presented in such a classy way. I feel really honored to have a photo amongst such beauties. And hey, theres Noelines that i love so much. BRILLIANT JOB!!!!!!!!!! #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 6:32 AM

I see quite a few of my favorites there.So I applaud your taste,lol.Another great one Doug,and especially appreciated now,when you are doing it alone.Thanks for doing this,and for sticking mine in there. -M:^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

oscilis ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 6:52 AM

This is a great way to see the ones I missed first time round. Nice presentation, Doug.

linkdink ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 7:44 AM

Wow -- this is really a nice, classy thing to do. And I enjoyed a lot of the photos that I saw because of this. Thanks!

Gallery

rhasalgheti ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 8:38 AM

Thanks for add my work to this gallery!!It is an honour for me!!

Punaguy ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 9:12 AM

Congrats to all the fine artists that made this gallery. I see many of my favorites in this selection and it's a pleasure to view them again. Great presentation once again Doug, I don't know how you find the time to comment, post your own images, keep up with the Monthly Challenge, etc. Your doing a fine job, my hats off to you! Much mahalo's for including one of mine in the mix...Aloha!

Kana'es Photography

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 10:03 AM

Another very impressive week and excellent presentation. Congrats to all the showcased artists! =]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

ysvry ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 10:16 AM

nice to see im in threre too thx db. great work every one.

for some free stuff i made
and for almost daily fotos

lafayette ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 10:37 AM

Hello, three photos, three weeks in a row, you make me another great honnor and make me very happy of this choice! Thank's very much for all the staff and all the menbers of RR who looks at my pictures, make comments and encourage me! Thank' Doug for your Email. HAve a wonderful and great day!

ana-maria ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 10:51 AM

And again a fantastic presentation of this excellent selection. Thanks for adding one of my pics,I'm very honoured!

Cosme..D..Churruca ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 12:25 PM

So glad to be among these great artists in this superb selection. An honour !

loswl_ ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 2:48 PM

Oh Boy!!..Thanks for honoring me, by placing my photo, "Love Birds" in this section of Renderosity, some great artist work are here :o)

solrac_gi_2nd ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 4:03 PM

One more most excellent 'collection' of the best of the best in RR during the last week ! Congrats for all and thanks Doug for this (not easy) weekly thread !!!

Arniec ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 4:33 PM

Many thanks for including my image, "Cruising", in LWITG for 3/6/06. It's an honor to be in the company of so many talented artists.

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 4:52 PM

you did again a great job......it cost a lot of time to created such a wonderful frame....tell me about it, I know how html's working......a real treat for my eyes......

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

maggiemai ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 7:59 PM

Thank you thank you thank you Duckie!!! :-))) I'm so happy to see all of these beautiful photos and for being included!! (((Hugggs))) ~ maggie

Love, Light and Laughter  ~ :-)

girsempa ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 10:13 AM

Congratulations for this fantastic initiative, it's really inspiring for all of us and a recognition for the beautiful and creative work!

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.