Fri, Sep 20, 11:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: TwoPynts Video

Randys ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 1:17 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Attached Link: Kort Kramers video Podcast

This is a video we put together for Kort he was brave enough to let us do it. One draw back you have to have Quick Time to see it. I'll change it to a flash Video soon. Randy

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 2:24 AM

OK Now I saw it... real cool. Good work.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

newleaf ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 3:24 AM

Very nicely done

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 5:30 AM

WOW! Very cool presentation. Gives off a great atmosphere and "vibe" I'm not sure if there is an issue, but the video would cut off and stop suddenly at the Belarus image....tried a few times, same thing!

Zacko ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 6:22 AM

OOOOOOH!!!!!! That is soooo cool!!!! Do me do me!!!! Eh....that came off as kinda nasty...but hopefully you know what i mean. #:o/

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Punaguy ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 11:40 AM

Impressive presentation here! Truly professionally done..love the music and the narration. This should really get traffic going to this site...Nice work Randy...and congrats to you Kort on a beautiful web site! Aloha, Dave

Kana'es Photography

Zacko ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 11:47 AM

Anyone wanna be my narrator? All ya need to know is "bla bla" i guess. #:o/

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 1:15 PM

Yikes...I just realized that Randy put this here. ::rubs eyes:: Didn't he do a terrific job? That is him narrating too. Thanks again Randy. I'll work up a open/close page for you if you still want it. Let's give him a hand everyone for his awsome editing! ::clap, clap, clap::

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

ReBorne ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 1:21 PM

Wow, this is ace! Should market it as one of those relaxation/hypnosis things.... What prog did you use for this? s'mint! (",)

When you starve with a tiger, the tiger starves last.

Zacko ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 2:52 PM

CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP #:o)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Randys ( ) posted Fri, 10 March 2006 at 6:10 AM

Attached Link: New link that switchs to the users computer type

reworked the video and placed it on a streaming server should switch to ether a windows or mac format automatically, We are getting slammed with request for paying work so I have to back off the demos for now. I hope this project turn to something for us. Randy

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 10 March 2006 at 7:58 AM

I hope so too Randy. I'm glad I snuck in before the paying customers started clamoring for your work! ;] Thanks again! --Kort

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.