Fri, Oct 4, 3:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: P6 to P4 Convertors?

muralist ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 10:49 AM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 7:53 PM

I have some figures and props that I want to sell. In order taht more people can use them I want to convert to P4. There are very many of them, and I tried a couple of convertors found here in freestuff. Are there other utilites available?

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 10:57 AM

Attached Link: http://www.netherworks-studios.com/nws-utility.htm

Netherwork's File Re-Writer. It's free

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

muralist ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 11:21 AM

Thanks. I tried that but it cut off the final "figure" section of the .cr2. The cr2's I wish to convert include smart props; that may be the cause. Any others?

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 11:30 AM

its the only one i know of off hand.... i would suggest if it is causing problems you could contact netherworks to see if it can be fixed.... or modified to do what you are wanting.

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 11:33 AM

Simply: Don't use advanced shaders (use the basic shader tab, that one resembles P4 a lot) and in each file, manually alter the "version 6" at the top to Version 4.01 Be sure to NOT save any characters and/or morphs with"external binary morphtargets" checked. And the stuff will be Poser 4 friendly. Of course you can't use nested folders either (runtimelibrariespropsmuralistmy furniturechairs.... Poser 4 users will only see the - to their eyes empty "muralist" folder :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.