Fri, Sep 20, 2:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Looking for good tutorials...

Techyman ( ) posted Wed, 08 March 2006 at 4:00 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:23 AM

I just received my copy of C5Pro in the mail and am looking forward to jumping in with both feet. I've had a little experience with Carrara 1, but I imagine a lot has changed. As with any program, I learn best by doing tutorials and, while I look forward to doing the tuts in the manual, I also want to see whats out there in the way of user made information. I've already checked out Renderosity and the Eovia site. Anywhere else I should check? Thanks in advance.

steama ( ) posted Wed, 08 March 2006 at 4:19 PM
Lacathedral ( ) posted Wed, 08 March 2006 at 10:44 PM

Ya, that's the best place around probably, but also don't hesitate to ask questions here or there or on yahoo, because you'll get answers, good, bad, fair quicker that way than anything else prolly. Quite a jump from 1.1 to 5! Have you been elsewhere in 3d or just off the map altogether?

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Wed, 08 March 2006 at 11:28 PM

Attached Link: http://www.3dxtract.com

3dXtract has Amapi/Carrara/Hexagon tutorials on CD.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Kixum ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 6:46 PM

Attached Link: http://backroom.renderosity.com/~carrara/

There are 9 tutorials here in the backroom. -Kix

-Kix

thomllama ( ) posted Sun, 12 March 2006 at 5:18 AM

I highly reccomend getting the Carrara 5 handbook... it's really good.. has step by step tutorials, lot's of info on other things too. Amazon has it like $10 off and i think i've heard Buy.com has it cheap too :)

Hexagon, Carrara, Sculptris, and recently Sketchup. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.