Sat, Sep 21, 4:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: HAppy Birthday Georgy

kimariehere ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 4:56 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:58 AM

file_332136.jpg

i posted one for jodie today but i just found out its Geaorgys birthday!! she is an amzing artist and a personal real life friend to me . She is soo beautiful inside and out and talent plus plus ... SO Happy birthday dear Georgia!! luv ya !~

kimmers ♥ :O)

Zacko ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 5:04 PM

Dont really know which one of your threads i should reply to, lol. So im gonna go with the latest. I had no idea its Georgias b-day today. Thank you Kimmie for letting us know. She truly is a remarkable person and artist and an inspiration to all of us. I wish i had a photo to give you Georgia...but im stuck at work. #:o( I suppose i could sing though.....hrrrrmmmmh.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GEORGIA..... HAPPY BIIIIRTHDAAAAAY TOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUU!!!!! Hope you get to have a fantastic day!!!!!!!! #:o)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 5:05 PM

Beautiful photo by the way Kimmie. Love the POV and the mood. Perfect for our cowgirl. #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Georgy ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 5:29 PM

AWEEEEEEE Kimarie you are always so kind and thoughtful to so many. You are a true angel in my heart. Your Image is so heart warming to me. It is beautiful. I am so glad you are my friend. Thanks for making my birthday so cheerful. A BIG BIG HUG TO YOU!!!!! All my Love Georgia

logiloglu ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 7:51 PM

a very beautiful Birthday present for Georgia. you are a great friend,Kim. " Happy Birthday " ! and all my best wishes to you too,Georgia. #:O)

Margana ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 8:04 PM

Happy Birthday Georgia!Your work is a constant joy to behold and an inspiration for us all. My very best wishes to you and may you have many,many more! Hugs, Marlene :^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Margana ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 8:06 PM

Oh,and Kimmie,forgot to say your photo is adorable...in your inimitable Kimarie style.So sweet of you to do this for dear Georgia. :^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 10 March 2006 at 12:19 AM

file_332137.jpg

Have a super Birthday Georgia.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Onslow ( ) posted Fri, 10 March 2006 at 1:05 AM

Happy Birthday Georgy have a really good one :)

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Margana ( ) posted Fri, 10 March 2006 at 9:06 AM

Doug,that looks like a real watercolor.You have a very marketable image there.I could easily see it on a card,etc.Nice work there,kiddo!!!!

Marlene <")

My Blog

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.