Sun, Oct 6, 1:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 8:43 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Help! ~ Goldtassels's new Hair

Seren ( ) posted Sun, 12 March 2006 at 8:33 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 1:24 PM

I was just about to checkout my basket when an email arrived saying that Goldtassel has released a new product - Hope & Darkness Hair. http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=44781 But there's no Purchase button. Can't add it to my Wishlist either. I have a coupon and would love to add this hair to my purchase. Have I been too fast? Seren :-)

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 12 March 2006 at 9:05 AM

Hi Seren, It appears it may have been released by mistake. The tester is waiting on new ZIPs from the merchant. Its not currently available for purchase. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sun, 12 March 2006 at 9:58 AM

Hi Seren, It's back in the store now, so go shopping :) Have a great Sunday! Deb

Debbie M.

Seren ( ) posted Sun, 12 March 2006 at 10:30 AM

Thanks everyone :-))) Off to buy it now. I was just too fast off the mark, just couldn't wait. I love Goldtassel products! Seren :-)

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sun, 12 March 2006 at 9:46 PM

Hope you enjoy it Seren! Thank you for your continued patronage at the Renderosity MarketPlace. Deb

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.