Fri, Sep 20, 9:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Simon says......show me....

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 3:40 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:44 PM

file_333359.jpg

...something from your personal "Candid Camera". Ya know...a random stranger or something. Im soooooo sorry if this Simon sucks....i hate trying to be creative. Just look at how i title my uploads for instance....sigh. NOOOO imagination whatsoever. #:o(

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 3:48 PM

file_333360.jpg

Great idea for a Simon Andreas...I don't know why you don't trust your instincts more. You ARE the Gommie. ;^P

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

newleaf ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 3:53 PM

file_333361.jpg

A friend sketching for a watercolour

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 3:57 PM

The Gommie that deserves his pacifier appareantly, LOL. I love your shot btw Kort, you really captured a whole herd of random strangers in that one. And your friend Pat...shouldnt she paint on some kind of paper or something instead of waving her brush in thin air, lol. #:oP Thanks for playing gang!!!! #:oD

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 4:00 PM

file_333363.jpg

Very good idea this simon.. Lol TwoPynts... One more photo Kiss Valou

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 4:02 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Thank you for joining in Valerie! The anxiety is slowly letting go now. #:o)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

solrac_gi_2nd ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 4:05 PM

file_333364.jpg

some gossip (?) ..................... :)

just for the fun of it !

Carlos.

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 4:19 PM

file_333365.jpg

Fun Simon,Gommie.And a very creative idea! ;^) Lots of great shots so far! Mine is just a cute kid at the beach this past weekend... :^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 4:19 PM · edited Mon, 13 March 2006 at 4:20 PM

Attached Link: Simon Says

--------------------------RULES---------------------------- 1. From the day of posting you have 2-3 days to post an item as dictated by the subject matter, 1 picture per person suggested. On the 3rd day after posting the new image may be placed in the forum by the winner of the last round. 2. The picture may be new or from your archives but must be yours. 3. Good quality images are not mandatory. This is for fun not competition. Postwork is optional. 4. The first person to post an image on each occasion will be the person to choose the next subject UNLESS they forfeit their turn in which case it moves to the next person and so on.

Message edited on: 03/13/2006 16:20

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 4:24 PM

I guess that answers your question Carlos. Very candid shots btw, looks like they were taken at some wedding or something. Thanks for playing. #:O) Ooooh, thats just tooooo damn cute Marlene!!!!! At least he has something to grow into now. And he could probably also use that coat as a parachute incase he falls of that wall, lol. Silly me...here i was, thinking i would be the only one posting in this thread. The anxiety is slowly letting go now,lol. #:oD

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 4:28 PM

Put that photo in your gallery Marlene. Do it NOW! ;]

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 4:34 PM

DITTO KORT!!!! #;O)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 4:45 PM

file_333366.jpg

Goat on a Rope

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 4:48 PM

ROFL!!! YEEEEHAAAA!!! She roped herself a goat....guess that makes her a cheap girl....SHEEP-girl i mean. #:oP

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 5:06 PM

Aw thanks guys. Andreas,where did you find that hunk?Lol.I can see why you felt compelled to take his picture! ;^P Kortalouche!Yours looks almost 3D!How did you do that????????

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

LostPatrol ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 5:08 PM

file_333367.jpg

This is one of my first ever DSLR shots. This is a daily sort of event on Edinburghs Princes Street. I have virtually no candids, of people, except a few opportune moments on shoots, the models would kill me lol

The Truth is Out There

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 5:24 PM

file_333368.jpg

I have so many candid shots I am having a hard time deciding. eeny meeny miny ..... You all seem really good at these. Good Simon Andreas. Another one for left overs.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

solrac_gi_2nd ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 5:28 PM

DOUG ... are your all your 'leftovers' so good as this one ?
This one is amazing !!!

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 5:32 PM

file_333369.jpg

Just for the fun to play with you... Still from the Venezia carnival... :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

Nath06 ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 5:33 PM

file_333370.jpg

My guide in Sal so tired!!! Good idea this Simon... Kiss :)

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 6:34 PM

file_333371.jpg

Nath, that is a really cool shot! He is tired. This image from me is a family being photographed..from the other side. The event was a fundraiser 3k race/walk for cancer research. The whole event was quite moving with emotion. Photo taken last fall season.

Punaguy ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 8:12 PM

file_333372.jpg

Great thread Andreas! Man I didn't know what to do with this pic...been sitting around the hard drive since last year...A couple of ladies actually posing for somebody else...I just snapped them cause they looked so made up that day! Here's my 2 pennies! Aloha!

Kana'es Photography

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 9:06 PM

One thing that was tried to do with our guidelines when made, was make them not seem so strict and official sounding. So when it is said 1 image per person suggested, that means "One Image".In a nice way. The reason is so that dial up users have a chance to view some of these threads. There is links at the top under the banner that tells the guidelines of our challenges, and our fun things we do. Always worth a view if unsure of something.

UKmac ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 11:36 PM

file_333374.jpg

Good Simon Sing away lads....

vlaaitje ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 12:32 AM

file_333375.jpg

oooo this is coooool...I made a snapshot from this man, he was just staring over the lake, and smoked his cigarette....I stand behind him, he didn't know that I pushed the button....

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 12:36 AM

WOW!!! I just woke up to this!!! So many replies and so many great shots. I cant comment on all of yours but a few really stand out. Doug....WOW! That is just beautiful! And Michel....ROTFLMAO!!!! WHY???? Why would someone do that to ones dog? And your yawning guide really is a great portrait Nathalie. YAAAAAAAAY FOR YOU GUYS!!!! Oh...and Marlene, i shot that cutie while waiting in line to get into the Vatican earlier last fall. I guess it wasnt such a bad Simon after all, looks like a lot more people than just me were sitting on a few shots they werent comfortable uploading to the gallery. Maybe another thread...Kort? LOL. #:o)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

nongo ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 12:56 AM

file_333376.jpg

Nude bikers getting in trouble... he he he!!!!!!

Punaguy ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 1:02 AM

Now that's some real bareback riding Akemi..! And look at that, a full moon in the middle of the afternoon! A plesant evening to you! Aloha!

Kana'es Photography

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 1:02 AM

LMAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Now that is as candid as they come! Thanks for the giggle Akemi. #:oD

Andreas

Mystic Pic

newleaf ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 1:33 AM

One just has to wonder why! can't be very comfortable, or can it...?

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 1:42 AM · edited Tue, 14 March 2006 at 1:43 AM

file_333377.jpg

Wow these are all great candids! Excellent thread Andreas! and thanks for giving me the incentive to do something with one of my images :)

Message edited on: 03/14/2006 01:43

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 1:54 AM

"and thanks for giving me the incentive to do something with one of my images " WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NOELINE!!!! Each Simon seems to bring out a killer-shot from one of your folders. This one needs to go into your gallery....AT ONCE!!! The colors are amazing, and the sky is so cool!!!!! UPLOAD IT ALREADY!!!! #:o)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 2:00 AM

Ohhhh .... alright then ;) Double thanks ... sometimes I need a little shove, hehe

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 2:04 AM

LMAO at the nude bikers!That's just wroooooooong!LOL! And ouch!!!!!!!!!!! ;^P

Marlene <")

My Blog

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 2:04 AM

Shove? More like a smack across the head if you ask me, lol. #;o)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Onslow ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 2:19 AM · edited Tue, 14 March 2006 at 2:20 AM

LMAO - what wonderful candid moments you all have captured.
The bikers have got their helmets on :D
Steve that woman aiming with a tomato :D

Message edited on: 03/14/2006 02:20

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 2:25 AM

LMAO!!! Youre right Richard, i never saw that tomatoe-throwing woman before. They cant be that good singers after all, lol. #:oD

Andreas

Mystic Pic

vlaaitje ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 3:24 AM

file_333378.jpg

and here is a real snapshot of me !! My hubby took this one, I was a hiding in my garden for some bird shots. He took this shot through the window you can see the balcony..... How sneaky he is...lol

vlaaitje ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 3:26 AM

file_333379.jpg

and here a whole series hahahaha

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 5:34 AM

file_333380.jpg

The Wildwood boardwalk....on a awesome summer night!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 7:40 AM

That is a cool one Joe, that SightSeer Mobile and the Fudgekitchen really balance each other out. Awsome candid, along with all these others. Definitely some gallery material here. And Marlene, I'm not sure what makes it seem 3D, probably the amount of detail throughout and the varying levels of closeness of people to the camera. Great Simon Andreas, and great photos everyone!

3DGuy ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 5:03 PM

file_333381.jpg

Shot in Cuba. Too bad the boy in the front blocked this shot :(

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

kimariehere ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 5:25 PM

i love this thread Andreas forgive me for being late ! heres a couple that i caught staring into each others eyes in love after announcing thier engagement at our church . they will be using this for thier wedding announcement /invitation. i will have to work on toning it down it white havnt got to that yet! any ideas how to make it more wedding invitation personal ( they are only like 19-20 and dont have much money so i guess they cant hire a photographer they liked my shot of thier personal moment though! )

kimmers ♥ :O)

ReBorne ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 6:27 PM

file_333383.jpg

Taken at our town carnival last year; one of our local vicars - turned and looked just as I took the picture. (",)

When you starve with a tiger, the tiger starves last.

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 1:40 AM

Oooh!!! More people joining the fun! Thanks for playing, those are some great candids. #:O)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.