Tue, Oct 22, 3:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Looking for a place to upload my Movie's trailer for display

PANdaRUS ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 1999 at 2:43 PM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 10:02 PM

file_116322.jpg

Say anybody know where I can upload my movie to and make a link so that it can be viewed by the forum? My websites don't allow that much space and my official dot.com is just that..my business..so I can't put it up there...any ideas that won't lead to my having to sign up for a whole new website? My movie's trailer is currently 54mbs or so.... PAN~

grey ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 1999 at 2:47 PM

Good luck! That's a HUGE File... Have you thought of making it Real Player compatable?

PANdaRUS ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 1999 at 2:50 PM

I've tried everything but the Kitchen sink and sitting on the computer after eating a hefty meal...I'm just not getting this compression thing.... I've tried to pick the correct compressors but I don't know HOW to make it a Real Player movie...nor do I know how to make it an Mpeg..lord knows others have tried to explain it to me..but I'm just not getting it. Tutorial anyone? Po' po' lil' Pan...

Director ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 1999 at 3:24 PM

Try using Smacker to compress your animation. Look for it on www.smacker.com It is both a compression tool and player. It managed to compress a 50 meg file into 4 megs in ten minutes.

PANdaRUS ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 1999 at 9:38 AM

Holy cow! I'm on my way! Smack dis baby!!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.