Mon, Oct 21, 11:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Evidence for the Prosecution

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2001 at 8:35 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:29 PM

Here's betting IB didn't actually believe I WOULD do this... ;-) 9 Re: What the cat dragged in - posted by Godzilla on Mar-27 at 4:51 pm (email) What can we call the upcoming invasion from Renderosity? The "Attack of the Boat People" "The Attack of the Riff-Raff People", "The Invasion from Inner-Rectal Space"? 10)Re: What the cat dragged in - posted by CEBrown on Mar-27 at 5:09 pm (email) {"The Invasion from Inner-Rectal Space"} Hmm. Nah, then it would be Rectalosity... 11) Re: What the cat dragged in - posted by Godzilla on Mar-27 at 7:50 pm (email) Well, at least we can call the Renderosity, Complaints and Debates Forum, "Rectalmania." 12) Re: What the cat dragged in - posted by CEBrown on Mar-28 at 9:07 am (email) {Well, at least we can call the Renderosity, Complaints and Debates Forum, "Rectalmania."} "COme for the @$$ whupping, stay for the @$$holes"? 13)Re: What the cat dragged in - posted by Ironbear on Mar-28 at 2:22 pm (email) I like that, CB - do you think we can get the PTB to adopt it as the Official C&D slogan? ;] 14) Re: What the cat dragged in - posted by CEBrown on Mar-28 at 3:07 pm (email) ROFL IB. We can only hope... ;-) 15) Re: What the cat dragged in - posted by Ironbear on Mar-28 at 5:28 pm (email) Heh heh. Tell you what - YOU post it in Community Ideas and I'll support you. :] And we'll see which of us Rcook decides to shoot... (Italics and Bold my own.)

rcook ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2001 at 8:52 AM

Hehe CB. We'll give it the just consideration it deserves. ;)

Ironbear ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2001 at 9:53 AM

Oh... knowing you CB, I wouldn't have made bets either way. ;] Have to admit, RC - it's certainly descriptive AND evocative. snicker All the just consideration it deserves? That much consideration? Wow! Better than I hoped even.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

rcook ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2001 at 9:56 AM

snickers

bonbon ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2001 at 4:09 PM

if so, does this mean we have to wear hazmat suits when posting to c&d and toting toilet paper?

Ironbear ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2001 at 6:07 PM

No hazmat. But the toilet paper is always a good idea. And don't forget your towel and babel fish...

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

bonbon ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2001 at 7:38 PM

oh yeah,good idea... will need that for all the babbling goin on,hehe

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2001 at 9:17 AM

Babbling!?!?! Hey, I resemble that remark!

Ironbear ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2001 at 10:58 AM

Good grief., CharlieBrown. ;] You never babble...

• Monkeysmell

MikeJ ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2001 at 12:40 PM

Oh yeah, Godzilla--- I'd almost forgotten...

elgeneralisimo ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2001 at 2:10 PM

Poll, poll, poll... put it on the front page and let's vote.

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2001 at 2:17 PM

ROFL Elgen... How about this: Proposed Slogan: "Come for the @$$ whupping, stay for the @$$holes" Should this be: 1) Tossed in the trash heap 2) Made the official Site slogan 3) Made the official Complaint and Debate Forum slogan or 4) Made the official Render Wars slogan. :-)

Ironbear ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2001 at 2:32 PM

You left off 5) All of the above. ;]

• Monkeysmell

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2001 at 2:42 PM

LOL

bonbon ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2001 at 4:18 PM

votes for all of the above...hehe hey we could have a cnotest for the banner....

Ironbear ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2001 at 4:28 PM

A Banner? Now THERE's an idea...

• Monkeysmell

Jackie ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2001 at 4:28 PM

peeks through the mirror.... LMAO...#5.....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.