Thu, Sep 19, 11:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Simon Says: Show a view from Your front door....

UKmac ( ) posted Sun, 19 March 2006 at 1:36 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

file_334761.jpg

I had trouble of thinking of one but here it is: Show a shot from your front door. I don't think we have done this one before. Taken on 2 March at 7:00 am Steve

nongo ( ) posted Sun, 19 March 2006 at 1:46 AM

file_334762.jpg

Here's a shot from the front of the house...

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Sun, 19 March 2006 at 1:54 AM

Ohhh you both have beautiful shots! You mean right outside the front door? .... here it's driveway and other houses ... no snow or anything else exciting! Will have to think about this, it's dark now and I'm absolutely positive I have no current shots appropriate ... Noeline :^)

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 19 March 2006 at 9:50 PM

file_334763.jpg

Would rather have Akemi's view. Nice snow there Steve.Don't have to cut the lawn like that.. This is today. Cutting my moss. First one of season.sigh...

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

UKmac ( ) posted Sun, 19 March 2006 at 11:25 PM

Well this Simon went a bit flat, nice shots everyone. Doug, is that a CD on a string hanging from your tree? If so why!! Steve

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2006 at 1:16 AM

Sorry steve but you just don't want to see the view from my front door :(

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2006 at 1:21 AM

file_334764.jpg

I've posted this before...but this is the view from my front door.Not much to write home about... Steve,it looks lovely there...where in Scotland are you? Akemi...what gorgeous trees.Looks lovely. Doug,looks like we're both in the heart of suburbia...I'm surprised you're mowing already.But cutting your 'moss'?You don't have grass?

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2006 at 1:58 AM

Damn you ppl with wonderful views, mine will be here on Wed, have to shoot it, edit, cut, download :D

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

ModestyB ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2006 at 3:31 AM

file_334765.jpg

Not my frontdoor but my sidefield :D

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2006 at 4:07 AM

OK you have to remember Steve that on weekends a lot of the members are not on as much, But come Sunday it picks up. See it already is. CD is hanging because it keeps the crows away. I just tried it because I figured the shine and twirling might work. Next thing you know all the neighbours are doing it too. Those crows are eating up yards for this chafer beetle grub under the grass. I mean they literally rip the yards up. Yes Marlene I have some grass.But winter gives a pretty thick coat of moss, so it is like weed-eat the lawn first and vacumn it with mower. That was a 6 hour job today front and back. Cool view Modesty.Wow. Like the doggie door Mar.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

kimariehere ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2006 at 6:13 AM

this is the what i see everyday when i walk out the door mountains and a ig ecualiptus tree ..

kimmers ♥ :O)

kimariehere ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2006 at 6:13 AM

file_334766.jpg

this is the what i see everyday when i walk out the door mountains and a big ecualiptus tree ..

kimmers ♥ :O)

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2006 at 8:31 AM

file_334767.jpg

Right give myself a slap for having a negative attitude earlier and set myself a target of taking 5 shots without moving from the front step. Here they are.

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2006 at 11:44 AM

file_334768.jpg

Not exactly my front door. Rather, from within my garage looking out. This was taken during Hurricane Wilma last year.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

UKmac ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2006 at 9:45 PM

Great views everyone, Modesty, nongo and Kim, what a view. Richard, LOL!!! Keep the moss down Doug! CD's to keep crows away! Seagulls are my problem and Herons in the spring nesting, what a noise, in the woods shown in my shot. Steve

vlaaitje ( ) posted Tue, 21 March 2006 at 5:53 AM

file_334769.jpg

Not that much to see in front.... I hate flats.......lol..... because I can't see nature around me.

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.