Mon, Sep 23, 9:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:37 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Help!!!

kjer_99 ( ) posted Sun, 19 March 2006 at 12:18 AM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 9:36 AM

My old card had expired, but I have a new one with a different account number and expiration date. However, when I go to check out, it does not recognize my new card. How can I get it to do that? I also was wanting to use a coupon number that will expire by Midnight, Sunday, March 19. Thank you for any assistance. Jeremy

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 19 March 2006 at 12:23 AM

I think you need to enter your new credit card information and expiry date, and then when you make your first purchase with it I think you might have to wait for a download link while they verify the new card.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

StaceyG ( ) posted Sun, 19 March 2006 at 9:57 AM · edited Sun, 19 March 2006 at 9:59 AM

Hi kjer,

We do not store credit card info so it shouldn't matter that you are using a different card. What kind of error do you get when trying to check out? It must be another issue as the new card info should not cause a problem. Edited to add: I just checked and see that the card was declined which comes from you're credit card company. You may need to contact them to see what the problem is on their end.

Thanks
Stacey
Renderosity Store

Message edited on: 03/19/2006 09:59

kjer_99 ( ) posted Sun, 19 March 2006 at 10:21 AM

Oh boy! My face is red. Must have been too tired last night. I apparently transposed two numbers consistently three times. Sorry for the bother. Everything went through just fine this time. Thanks!

StaceyG ( ) posted Sun, 19 March 2006 at 10:25 AM

Great, glad it went through okay now and you could place you're order. Believe me I understand, I've done this a million times:) Have a great day!! Stac

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.