Mon, Oct 7, 8:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Smart prop for the DAZ Ultra Morphing Face Masks(Almost done)!

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Sat, 18 March 2006 at 10:53 PM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 6:21 AM

file_334748.jpg

I've been trying to figure out a way to have the face masks have the eyes covered. I decided to make prop for the eye areas so that they look like they are covered by reshaped spheres that were cut in half. They aren't the greatest solution but with my very limited skills they're the best that I could come up with until by some miracle DAZ should add this feature to a future design. Above image shows the masks for Freak, M3, V3 and SP3 with the props(I made them into smart props for easier use). I hope that they will be of use to those who have the DAZ masks.

sturkwurk ( ) posted Sun, 19 March 2006 at 2:03 AM

ingenius idea, well done.

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Sun, 19 March 2006 at 3:43 AM

file_334749.jpg

WOW! Thanks sturkwurk. I've just finished the ones for the Aiko 3 Ultra Catsuit. They turned out pretty good but unfortunately if you turn the Realistic morph on the Aiko or Catsuit to high the eyes don't look correct as they tend to extend onto the upper brow. So when I put them into zip file I'm going to let anyone who wants to change them or rework them anyway they want. Above is an image of the Aiko 3 Catsuit with the eye props(also smart props for ease of use). Again you must have the Ultra Catsuit for Aiko 3 for these to be of any practical use.

CraigMunden ( ) posted Sun, 19 March 2006 at 4:12 AM

Great stuff - I love it! Let us know how you get on?

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Sun, 19 March 2006 at 3:00 PM · edited Sun, 19 March 2006 at 3:07 PM

I've finnished them and those interested can obtain them at
http://www.savefile.com/files/7499360
Again feel free to improve or alter them as you wish only request that you keep them free for everyone. Enjoy!

Message edited on: 03/19/2006 15:07

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.