Tue, Oct 22, 6:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 4:45 pm)

Subject: Looking for clothes modeling tutorials?

jhustead ( ) posted Wed, 22 March 2006 at 2:33 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 12:10 PM

I would like to start trying to make my own clothing for my Poser characters something simple first, but I have no idea where to start. Do you know where I can find well written tutorials about modeling clothing for any of the following programs Lightwave, Poser, or Wings 3D? Thanks for your input and enjoy the rest of the week. -James

svdl ( ) posted Wed, 22 March 2006 at 2:42 PM

Roy's Poser Tuts (link on the sidebar) should get you started. PhilC has an extensive tutorial for sale on his site, www.philc.net.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

jhustead ( ) posted Wed, 22 March 2006 at 3:10 PM

Thanks buddy, once again you've helped me! I really appreciate it! -James

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.