Mon, Oct 21, 11:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Who's that girl? (Please review this character)

duesentrieb ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2001 at 12:39 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:23 PM

file_159493.jpg

My first try at developing a new texture, bump map and combining face morphs. Do you recognize her? What improvements do you have in mind? Thanks for reviewing!

Abraham ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2001 at 12:59 PM

First of all it's a really good work (really, really good). The only thing I would change (well, as a matter of fact I would surely ask you to do it because I'would be unable to ;) ) is the eyewhites because they seem to me to be to "clean". But I'm jealous, would love to be able to do the same :) J-L

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2001 at 1:06 PM

She looks like a hybrid of a few supermodels, but mostly like an attempt at Cindy Crawford (mostly due to the mole). If it is Cindy, her face should be a little more "square" than this, and I THINK the mole is a little higher. If not, then I don't know who it is!

ohman ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2001 at 2:15 PM

I'd guess Cindy Crawford as well... /Ohman

spudgrl ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2001 at 2:54 PM

Im going with cindy as well

Deal ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2001 at 2:55 PM

I like the bump map on the hand...very realistic! I agree about the eye whites.

shadowcat ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2001 at 3:58 PM

I would be guessing Madonna (who's that girl) Other than the eyewhites, I would improve the irises. they strike me as to "bullseyeish" (look I came up with a whole new word) maybe blend in the orangish stuff above the right eyebrow. only things I see. Good job.

lucstef ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2001 at 6:33 PM

Uhm, she resembles me Angelie Almendare, but the face has to be a little more squared or at least a little more wide on the lower part. Good work, in all case :-)

szeven ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2001 at 11:08 PM

(comparing with a picture on wall) Yup, looks like Cindy.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2001 at 1:10 AM

She's obviously a woman, not a girl. Besides that, try shading the eyeballs so that they are not flat white. I'd also wear a bit of blush on my upper cheekbones if I was wearing mascara. Carolly

rtamesis ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2001 at 2:39 AM

Penelope Cruz

BlueRain ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2001 at 10:02 AM

file_159498.jpg

She needs a little work and some hair, But that is Alyssa Milano.

duesentrieb ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 4:31 PM

file_159499.jpg

Okay, I see it's still very hard to create a well-known character in Poser... I took a photo of Cindy Crawford, used it for the face texture and tried to morph the P4Fem face accordingly. Obviously, the result is somewhat ambiguous. Well, I think she's a beauty anyway, and when I use her in future images, I will let the beholder decide who she is :-)

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Mon, 02 April 2001 at 2:00 PM

Well, you're not going for a definitive likeness then? In some ways I think your version is prettier than the real thing... Hmm, you are closer than I'd remembered to her... The chin onthe Poser figure needs to be "lowered" and the cheeks fuller and more "squarish." Also, except that the whites are too bright, you are spot on on the right eye, but her REAL left eye appears larger and slightly different shaped - maybe it's just the camera angle and pose they photographed her in, but that would be an interesting morphing challenge, to be s ure!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.