Fri, Sep 20, 12:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: trying to get airborne with Victoria 3

mdbruffy ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 5:08 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Does anyone know where I can find a pilot's suit for Victoria 3? I don't want a sci-fi outfit. I'm looking for a modern day flightsuit- or if that's not possiable a jumpsuit that can do double duty.

Shadowdancer ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 5:21 PM

Poserworld has a flightsuit for vicky 3, also one for Mike 3 & Stephanie petite. Hope this helps.

mrsparky ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 5:34 PM

file_335996.jpg

This is coming soon with loads of options, like wrinkle morphs, helmets and lots of extra textures.

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

mdbruffy ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 5:57 PM

Shadowdancer, just looked at Poserworld. Did a search and the site said it couldn't find anything. Can you give me a link? mrsparky, not quite. I was thinking more along the lines of a one piece outfit- I guess the most popular example would probably be Top Gun.A Jumpsuit style like a fighter pilot's.

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 8:02 PM

mrsparky LET US KNOW WHEN IT IS AVAILABLE - I LOVE IT!!!!! love esther PS I also like the idea of a top gun style one as well

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

mrsparky ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 8:11 PM

Esther - very very soon.

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

CeeBeeVFXG ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 8:24 PM

mdbruffy, Do a search for: Flightsuit-2005 It is a one-piece outfit with a helmet. HTH :-)

~ Meow ~

mdbruffy ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 8:42 PM

file_335997.jpg

I assume you mean at Poserworld. I just did and again I got "zero files found".

mdbruffy ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 8:43 PM

Is there a link to that suit?

Shadowdancer ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 8:50 PM

It may only be available on the subscription site www.poserworldsubscriptions.com. BTW a Poserworld Subscription is well worth the asking price & Steve often will make an item a member has requested.

mdbruffy ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 9:00 PM

I'll take a look.

CeeBeeVFXG ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 9:19 PM

Ooops! (Sorry) Yes, it is available only on the PW subscription site.

~ Meow ~

steveshanks ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2006 at 12:37 AM

If you go to the previews its number 184, it just shows the guys but V3 is in there.....Steve

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.