Sat, Sep 21, 3:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: pictures of Georgy today with my girls!

kimariehere ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 3:51 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:41 AM

file_335205.jpg

Georgy hasn't had her picture up on here yet . so took some pictures of her and my girls today when we were out on a photo shoot at Balboa park today !! we were shooting the spring cherry blossoms and my girls. I asked her if I could put these up in the forum and she said ok!... so here she is !! ... we had a blast today!! Thought I would introduce her to ya today !! I think I captured a bit of her funloving sweet spirit here.... if you havn't yet checked out her gallery its a Must see!! she is amazing artist and photographer!! ~kimmers! ♥

kimmers ♥ :O)

kimariehere ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 3:56 AM

file_335206.jpg

2nd...

Zacko ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 4:25 AM

Awwww!!! What a sweet collage!!! So nice to see ya Georgia. You better watch them kids of yours Kimmie...they seem to fancy Georgia alot. #:O) ...and my what a fine looking lens youve got there. Thanks for sharing K!

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

ModestyB ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 4:53 AM

Soooo nice to be able to see the face behind her lovley gallery :) Thanx Kimmers

danob ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 6:03 AM

Haha wonderful its always great to meet up with some RR buddies Good to see yah Georgy A fine choice of gear lol obviously a person of refined taste!! ;-)

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

soulofharmony ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 7:30 AM

theyre absolutely wonderful kimmie.. pleased to meet georgy... and spotting georgys lens .... beautiful kimmie glad you enjoyed each others company and families.... love it when jimbo and his wife son...and dan and my family get together.. and this year hopefully added bonus of ilona and family... Beauty of R.R meeting lovely friends.. hugssssss love it..!!!!

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 9:51 AM

So nice....and a good thing you two have met and found some friendship. One day it would be a treat to have a gang of us meet somewhere for some phoot excursions and fun.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Margana ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 11:10 AM

What a lovely collage and so nice for us to finally 'meet' the woman behind all the fabulous work and sweet comments.Nice work,Kimmie!(PS your daughters are as adorable as ever!) How wonderful for you two to have had this opportunity!I envy you!...And I agree with Doug.It certainly would be great!

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 12:58 PM

Thanks Kimmers - it really is a pleasure to see another RR member having fun with yet another member and her kids. Lovely photos. Now I am going to go bang my head against the wall due to lens envy. Pardon me...

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

kimariehere ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 1:20 PM

LOL @ Kort !!! your envoius ?.. try shooting with her... I have one of the smallest nikonz they make ( nikon 7900 ) LOL haha- i run around like a spaz she stands there with this huge canon and a lenz out to the moon and back in one place shooting like a pro with like 9 frames persecond!!... hahha someday ......yep someday dream dream... SIGH ))))))))))))))))

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 1:23 PM

Hahahah, I can imagine. Yeah, I saw how large the cam is too. Very impressive. More head banging ahead of me I'm afraind...

tojanetoo ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 1:52 PM

What great photos and lovely faces!

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 1:53 PM

wowwwwwww, very good pictur and montage... they're very pretty!!! good day and kiss ;)

Georgy ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 6:53 PM

Kimers has tried to put a photo of me up for awhile. I had been reluctant being the shy person I am. But I was honored to have my photo up with her most charming loving girls. I fell in love with them the very first moment I met them. It felt like I have known them my entire life. There like Angels. We had a magnificent joyous spring day of 71 degrees. At the end of the day we had a wonderful dinner together. Knowing I love horses they gifted to me and touched my heart with a beautiful white plush Pegasus. The day was like a sweet dream and over 600 images of the girls I cant wait to share. I havent seen all of them yet but have many favorites already. Kimarie your such a wonderful friend. I Love you Georgia

Margana ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 7:02 PM

I look forward to seeing your pics from that day,Georgia.I'm sure they are wonderful. :^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

FuzzyShadows ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 11:14 PM

Hey georgy, the army called and they want their grenade launcher back. That camera lens is huuuuuge. :) Great pictures Kimmers! Those smiles are contagious.

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2006 at 12:42 AM

Lovely shots and collage! Holy howz that zoom!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2006 at 8:17 AM

The cam holds it own pretty well too . . . ;^P Looking forward to those photos of the girls!

GiMi53 ( ) posted Sat, 25 March 2006 at 5:02 AM

So nice to see Georgia finally ! Thanks for these excellent pictures, Kimmie ! :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.