Tue, Oct 1, 9:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Looking for a zigurrat (aztec pyramid).

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 9:16 AM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 9:31 PM

Someone recently posted a free zigurat and I couldn`t find it in free stuff, does anyone know where it is or any other zigurats?

stallion ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 9:28 AM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com/mod/bcs/index.php?TopID=60442

Runtime DNA has some in their market

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 10:06 AM

Ziggurats are primarily Middle Eastern (and mostly in Iraq), I think you want a Step pyramid like they have in Central America. I made one once, but it was a go'auld spaceship. I think you could get the overall shape from cube primitives, the stairs would be the only hard part. I could probably rework my mesh to get rid of the sci-fi parts if you're interested..IM me if you are..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 10:47 AM

No, its ok, as you said I could make one myself. Stallion it is only for one picture so I didnt really want to buy one, the rdna ones are too elaborate for my picture, anyway.

xoconostle ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 11:12 AM

As this subject will probably attract views from people interested in Precolumbian pyramids, I thought I'd mention that Sekhmet has three very nice Mayan props available here. They're accurate, to my eye. As I recall at least one of them represents one of the pyramids at Palenque. Judith's fantasy Aztec/Precolumbian sets at RuntimeDNA are superb. I love 'em all for their modular capabilities and cool details.

artnik ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 11:21 AM

bookmark

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 11:52 AM

The sekhmet one on the left would have been ideal for my scene. It is a scene from alien vs predator.

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 7:16 PM

file_335224.jpg

well, here's the wireframe..but sounds like you've got what you're looking for..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 7:23 PM

Pakled no I didn`t get what I want. I would like a copy of the pyramid you made, it looks almost exactly what I want.

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2006 at 1:12 AM

hehehe! Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

jenay ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2006 at 10:11 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=2561667

Hi, I am working on a Mayan Pyramid. Have look at: but it's not finished, have to refine the textures a bit. Hope, one day within the next years, I am able to finish it ;)

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2006 at 11:01 AM

Jenay that one would be excellent, the textures on it already look quite good.

jenay ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2006 at 8:58 AM

Attached Link: http://www.joes3dfantasyworlds.com/down/arch01/arch01.htm

file_335225.jpg

Hi, Last weekend I reworked the model and the texturing. I think it works now. I uploaded it to my website at: http://www.joes3dfantasyworlds.com/down/arch01/arch01.htm (it's the topmost item). I'll put it to the renderosity freestuff area as well. thanks for your interest. hope you find it usefull :) JoeK

xantor ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2006 at 10:53 AM

Thank you.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.